Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
possible shower and 19, she'll be right.

Awsome so there no excuse!! As we have said its that last test and tuning for the following weekend it's the kick of the biggest mini bike series in Australia currently!!

Seeyas Sunday

Awsome so there no excuse!! As we have said its that last test and tuning for the following weekend it's the kick of the biggest mini bike series in Australia currently!!

Seeyas Sunday

Test and tuning? LOL i will be running my tb head and piston in :p no testing here (IF IT ARRIVES IN THE MAIL IN TIME)

That's testing in my book, testing how far the revs goes and testing how long it lasts before its no more piston!

Haha that's testing all right. Run it in hard. Lol

i will try to get down there at 10 if i recive my tb head or prolly 11:30 if i dont (if i get the head i wana play on the big track)

Yeah i reckon we will be down there about 10:30.

Bike getting built tomoz night. Won't be able to start it to test jetting so Sat hopefully I can take it to Corey's at some point (if he's not busy) and make sure it's all running right. Then will only need to play around with suspension settings on the day. That's best case, worse case the bike will be going into Greggo on Sat for him to fix. haha

yea ok so il plan somwhere 10-11 then not gonna be there all day id say. hope a few people can make it should be good prac, ill apply the presure you deal with it hahah

hahah deal with it, that's classic.

Zac, don't run your bike in on the big track. Do 4 or 5 laps on the little track, let it cool down, then go on the big track. You gotta hold it pinned on that track.

By the time i get there after lunch, you guys will be that annoyed with the ktm 50's. Best to wait till around 1pm to ride. At least Styv will be tired when i get there.

I might be getting a motovert type r soon so i'm in a good mood, might have dropped a valve on the crf450 and effed the whole motor so can't go on that.
so why not buy another pitty!

I'm gonna be out of money soon.

Well my motor is together which is a good start!! lol.

Was too late to test so just gotta play around with jetting and hope it actually starts on Sat. Want to just be able to ride for as long as possible on Sunday.

Looking forward to it. :)

Latest posts

Back