Frankston this weekend?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No excuse for me other than I could have run my bike from the alcohol in my sweat , I had a house warming in stkilda and ended up in essendon with my bike not ready to ride yet at my house in wantirna so all in all I wouldn't have made it there in any state to ride I'm just making sure I'm ready for next week all my payments are done and just spoke to Allen and all is sorted prob a good thing I didn't come today I would have just wrecked myself n screwed myself for vcm all over again .. Get why ur pissed but hope there's no hard feelings

Mini Bike riders are dropping like flys because of all the people that are all talk,shops not stocking parts or to expensive and hoops needed to jump through to take part in race meetings.
I ride minis with 4 people. 3 of us have had enough just like you styv. Next year we are getting into big bikes. Not because we want to but more like we have to.
We want to ride and race and its not happening in the minibike world.
Not many of the shops will do anything to help the industry that puts food on their family table. I did say not many. I'm not saying all.
I have spent over $10,000 at a certain shop in bikes and parts in my short time in the sport and I asked for a pit tent to take to VCM for us to set up under and was told no.
I try to stay positive but its bloody hard when us dedicated riders keep getting let down.
There will be lots of upset people when there is no ride days or race days because us dedicated riders have given up and the shops will be a thing of the past,

What you guys have down there in one year is more than we would ever have in 10 years north of the sth east queenslanders, but when it's gone people will wonder why?

Sounds like people have become complacent and think maybe next time I will ride, there just may not be a next time.

Don't lose heart guys, you blokes are keeping this going and you still have a ball doing it be it only 3 or 4 people showing up, but then again having people not show after organising and advertising is a real let down, you blokes may not realise but to us that can't do it but wish we could do it(have a dedicated track/s to race) you lads are idolised by so many and seeing the pics and hearing the stories keeps us hoping to one day ride with you dedicated Miniriders racers.

"Today, 09:24 PM #383 rotn50" The preacher has reached his goal of salvation.

haha what. yeah i agree there are not many shops interested in pitbikes anymore and if there are any they charge through the teeth to work on them... i guess they have to with the cost of labour and whatnot

"Today, 09:24 PM #383 rotn50" The preacher has reached his goal of salvation.

haha what. yeah i agree there are not many shops interested in pitbikes anymore and if there are any they charge through the teeth to work on them... i guess they have to with the cost of labour and whatnot

Hehe, no more excuses from you get out there and show the older boys what you youngins can do. She gonna be sorted for race day?

Was a really good days riding. Definitely got a lot out of it. So much fun to be just out on the track smashing the laps out and even better when you have styv and Phil there also smashing the track!

I've never heard or seen a faster 10 inch! Good to watch and more fun to try and keep up with.

Hopefully everyone doesn't get too overwhelmed by the lack of numbers as I'm sure this weekend is going to be jammed packed! Look forward to some good races and hopefully can see all the laps at frankston starting to pay off.

Hehe, no more excuses from you get out there and show the older boys what you youngins can do. She gonna be sorted for race day?

i certainly hope so, finding pipes is a prick..
i still gotta do my vcm forms and whatnot i gotta work out away from home this week so i really hope i can get it together...

Last year, me Harry (MV24) and Andrew (TDR) pretty much rode together evrey single week. Now i have pretty much been abandoned. They both got KX250f's this year. Andrew doesen't want anything to do with pitbikes anymore and Harry moved to colac. So now i have been left alone. The last couple of rides i have riden with Phil only.

Last year, me Harry (MV24) and Andrew (TDR) pretty much rode together evrey single week. Now i have pretty much been abandoned. They both got KX250f's this year. Andrew doesen't want anything to do with pitbikes anymore and Harry moved to colac. So now i have been left alone. The last couple of rides i have riden with Phil only.

i cant keep up with phil when my bike is together i will probably head down to franga every 2nd weekend or maybe every weekend

i cant keep up with phil when my bike is together i will probably head down to franga every 2nd weekend or maybe every weekend

Yeah man, See you soon. I went the other weekend with phil but you couldent make it. We will just have to wait for another time :p

Just get down there and ride that's it! Doesn't matter if you have a show stopping LXR or a 200 dollar dunger just get down and make a day of it, I haven't got the most flash bikes but I could not care I make effort to ride them even though there fuked blowing smoke or on the verge of dieing I'm always up for a ride

id come riding with you but i dont have a working bike now and i have other thing i want to spend my money on...

ill see what i can do, but unless i get $1500 out of nowhere im not gunna have a pitty for a while

Just get down there and ride that's it! Doesn't matter if you have a show stopping LXR or a 200 dollar dunger just get down and make a day of it, I haven't got the most flash bikes but I could not care I make effort to ride them even though there fuked blowing smoke or on the verge of dieing I'm always up for a ride

True, i have the money to ride ecrey weekend. Dad says he will only take me evrey fortnight.

Just gonna put it out there, if this joint isn't full keyboard warriors call me Harry fukin potter!! Over everyone saying coulda,woulda,shoulda. Everyone knows we're riding on the weekend had a week or more to get stuff done that's that. Zwebx you got your head the other day that's cool mate new parts need new stuff to get going.

But there some people that just didn't turn up! Weak riding is rain hail shine piss drunk sober as or just plan none Motivated get your ass on you "pitbike"

EVEN BROOKSY CAME DOWN TO WATCH!

So not happy about some people's performance makes me want to hang the boots up! Talk the talk walk the walk

We have the same issue in NSW Styv
A lot of people "type" they wanna ride , but when it comes to ride day they don't show
I reckon they just love posting up their going riding to stroke their ego , posers
We always have at least 6 guys saying they are coming riding and 9 times out if 10 it ends up being just me and Pecka

we dont rely on anyone to show up in WA, which makes it nice when you get a good turn out

Styv you know I will be there evry weekend, count on it. All i have to fix from yesterday is, leaking head gasket, rear tyre, front tyre, bracket for oil filter, right side case, ummm that'll do. In fact I'm often the only guy there, hahaha. It's heaps better fun with more guys there though, and you learn more, ride faster etc.

we dont rely on anyone to show up in WA, which makes it nice when you get a good turn out

The best comment yet ;) organise rides with with mates all the time, and the majority never show. But i can't say i really give a s*#t, cuase as long as i'm out riding "nothing else matters" (thanks Metallica :p ) If people show up great, but if they don't, meh, their loss not mine. But thats just they way i look at it. And this isn't just minibikes, it's road bikes, full size MX, camping even general partys and stuff. But hey, maybe it's just me (However, I am and areshole and maybe thats why nobody shows up to my birdays let alone ride days...)

The best comment yet ;) organise rides with with mates all the time, and the majority never show. But i can't say i really give a s*#t, cuase as long as i'm out riding "nothing else matters" (thanks Metallica :p ) If people show up great, but if they don't, meh, their loss not mine. But thats just they way i look at it. And this isn't just minibikes, it's road bikes, full size MX, camping even general partys and stuff. But hey, maybe it's just me (However, I am and areshole and maybe thats why nobody shows up to my birdays let alone ride days...)

I reckon women are 5% to blame 95% is there blokes are to scared to tell them to **** off im going riding, wait till ya get married or hit the 7 year relationship divorce average and ya don't get sex anymore anyway. Get out and ride and take her along for bbq duties, she'll love it.

P.S. I am divorced bahaha

Latest posts

Back