FS: 17/14 wheels, Molkt carb, + more

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if no-one wants the full engine by this wednesday, I will part. I am willing to sell the engine together for 90 bucks.

Let me know if your interested,
Carlton

Postage is a killer, would be up near $50 bucks.

I also added two carbies to the item list.

if it ends up parted out i would like the crank (wait they are a direct swap from the 155 yeah?)

Im not sure sorry zwebx :l Mabye an engine savvy enthusiast can help lol

Engine has been boxed and will be posted tomorrow before work :)

Bars will be posted Friday morning as I used all the bubble wrap on the engine. Shall get some more from work.

Res of the parts are available. Keen to get rid of these wheels to clear some room in the garage!

Was the molkt carb never used / setup !?
What's the jetting ?

Is there much of an upgrade over a mikuni 22mm (known as 26mm) ?

Is that the only carb you have left?

Molkts are fine if setup right, my mate runs one on his PSTO 150 and he has no dramas.

The carby wasn't really tested as I bought an OKO when building and replaced it (Molkt was only idled once)

Not sure of the jets, But I can have a look for you.

Carlton

im after a carbie for my gpx 125 been looking for a 26mm any chance you can help me out?

Hey mate
Im interested in the 17,14in wheels if they will fit directly onto a psto 125?

Hey mate, if the bike has 730mm front fork they will fit. As for the rear, does your swingarm have enough room for a 14" wheel. The axle diameter is 15mm on these btw.

But in all honesty I wouldn't change to big wheels, it can be a huge pain......

Ok thanks, I have no idea my psto has the same swingarm you are selling so i suppose if it fits in that it should fit. Also can you explain why the big wheels can be a pain. Sorry to take your thread off track but im just curious

They are better for absorbing bumps. But you lose some travel, i.e. less distance between your tyre and mudguards. Also the bigger wheels aren't quite as zippy and in my opinion they upset the ergos of a midsize, that being said some people prefer it ;)

For $50 mate im prepared to see the difference everywhere i look the wheel combos are like 250.
how much would shipping to 3030 vic be. Just in a standard post box or the cheapest way.
I ride at a quarry on private land and there are "big rocks" everywhere.
Also will they come with the discs and sprocket?
Could you measure the rear against the swing arm for me too please or just the length from the axel to the highest Knob on the tires please.

hey mate,

I got a post quote for someone else earlier but its ridiculously high at around 50 bucks. Its looking to be around the same for your area, as the parcel is very large and relatively heavy....

You'd probs be able to source one locally and save a bit on post ?

I am more than happy to get it all boxed up and sent if you can think of a cheaper alternative or organise a postal carrier.

What you reckon man?

Last edited:
Have a read of the pm I sent you too, I honestly think good suspension and small wheels will benefit you fine...

Latest posts

Back