gear box

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sticking up for him or anything, but i know he has a shipment due any day now and could possibly be busy chasing things up for it..

ill chase him up also when he is on msn next..

thanks sean, i tried calling but nothing as well?? he was great with selling it to me but nothing now, but yeah he could be busy with his new load of bikes

I talked to him today answered first ring ... so dunno about dodging he wasn't dodgin me .... but I'm talkin to him tommoz I'll let him know.

thanks dreadful, did he sound busy or anything? its not a major thing i just want if fixed as it came broken brand new

Yeah he's pretty busy I think and Thump has left a bit of a hole at revmx just as he has here ...but don't worry mate I'll get it sorted tommoz for ya ...pm me ya addy ... you too jesse and we'll sort it .

Yeah he's pretty busy I think and Thump has left a bit of a hole at revmx just as he has here ...but don't worry mate I'll get it sorted tommoz for ya ...pm me ya addy ... you too jesse and we'll sort it .

how did you go is it sorted

cheers dreaddy yeah a ledgend mate, ill pm you now

thanks to revmx and dreadful for sorting this out......dreadful thanks mate if it was not for you it would still be sitting in my shed not going but its getting fixed this week so thanks for the help once again

ok its been to long but my motor is finally going again now whats was wrong with my motor you may ask. one of the dogs was worn on a 45 decree angle witch in turn was making it slip in 2nd gear as i did not do the work i dont have any pics to show every one but if the mechanic still has the old gearbox i will tack some pics for every.

Latest posts

Back