General Chat ~OFF TOPIC~

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all how bout we bring this thing back 2 life...well i'll start by saying I'm back as a mod and I'm staying like it or not...and I'll b concentrating on the general chat so there betta not b any crap from you guys...

but now on a good note, how is every1, wats been going on in there miniriders world? I c there r a few more mods now like 7 of us, no wonder this site is looking better.

Payton is in bed but Luke is watching Ghost Rider on foxtel and I'm off 2 bed now so speak 2 ya all soon...behave yaself's will ya i dont want 2 much moderating 2 do 2morrow...

awww jeze, you know you love going through removing all those off topic posts.. i might even be cheeky and throw a few around for ya to find ;)

Welcome back either which way we missed ya!! What happened to ya!? all good in the "new house"??

owwwwie.. i stood on a nail :( my foot is all swolen an sore :(
IMG_0322.jpg

oh nasty man!! im a fencer, so should be used to it, but idk, somehow its gone through the ball of my foot into the 2nd metatarsal(the bone that controls your toes) bloody cains i tell ya!!, had xrays the smorning, n havnt heard back from the doc, so am guessing its just a 'minor' injury.. but id b funked if i was going to work today and pulling down 70 meters of ivy covered fence on a injured foot!!

yuck yuck yuck feet...i hate feet there so ugly...and bunky looking...

Latest posts

Back