Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The multi adjustable, it lets you adjust the tension at both ends and has a bend at the carb end so it doesn't hit your tank. It also has a braided stainless steel shield on it which looks awesome..

Why do you want to change your forks and swing arm??

A few more photos

davy7u9e.jpg

memagyde.jpg

ahejujyt.jpg

ygu8edus.jpg

emesa2eb.jpg

upu9azyv.jpg

3eva2e7u.jpg

yradypu3.jpg

syrezejy.jpg

7u4ymaje.jpg

9ezezu5e.jpg

2utevate.jpg

hyqunuju.jpg

yburajev.jpg

guvemypa.jpg

dy5ureda.jpg

ypepumeb.jpg

Thanks mate, photography is another hobby of mine.. Shots were taken with a Sigma 24-70 f2.8 and and SB900 off camera with a Westcott diffuser..

Agreed, insane bike has it hit ever tasted dirt thou or is it a caged beast? Or you could just be like me a bit of a clean freak. Get some action shots now. I know it's gonna be a shame to get dirty or worse scratch it but hey you've got the memories and pics hahaha. Top job mate if you ever go to sell this ill be very interested. Well done

It definitely gets ridden but I just like to keep it clean, usually wash it after every ride.. I've put a heap of money into the bike so I do look after it, I just can't bring myself to use and abuse my things.. Haha. I had a 2003 xr50 with a heaps of fast50s gear on it and sold it, I regretted it ever since so when I bought this bike I told myself that I won't do it again. I intend on keeping this bike until I pass it on to my son, that way all the money I have put into it isn't a waste..

Sweet as, I'm exactly the same with all my stuff, I don't understand these people that spend some much but care so little, your little blokes gonna have a banging first bike.

I think I might have to buy him a step up bike first his only 8 weeks old.. Haha

200mm rotor kit came in the mail today..

u2a5utu5.jpg

Will post another photo once installed..

Thanks guys.. Does the bigger rotor make that much of a difference? I bought the rotor kit from a bloke off PM it was bought new, installed on the bike and never used.. I will also get some over sized pads as well when I order a few more parts from PAX.. I also just bought a new red Bigminis hub from Johner at PAX as well, will get this thing mounted up to a black excel rims with some stainless Buchanan spokes..

eqa3aqy8.jpg

Yeah the rotor works great , I've riden my mates with the standard rotor and mine works a fair bit better than his

Did you ever run the stock crank with the race head ?
Did it run ok through the entire rev range ?

Na it was a bit hesitant down low but when it got to a certain RPM it was like a power band.. I think maybe the larger valves kill the bottom end, yours is the V2 so it could be worse again down low because the valves are even bigger. I will eventually upgrade to the V2 myself but I don't want to have to give up my billet covers and oil cooler just yet..

Cheers mate, thought I'd jump on it seeing as though it is brand new and they don't make the anymore..

Latest posts

Back