Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up the frame today, I had about 5 hours of straight polishing so I now have no fingerprint left.. Lol.. The frame was in absolutely perfect condition once the paint was removed, I couldn't find a single mark on it..

une5u7a6.jpg

y2asajy5.jpg

4uduba4u.jpg

This have to get the bottom motor mount polished but I have to let my fingers recover..

ary2u7as.jpg

Geez mate when you do things you do them right, I agree can't wait to see this thing begin to take shape and finished.
+1 for your degree of dedication and eye for detail mate love your work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone it defiantly took some patience but I have been wanting one for so long I kind of enjoyed it at the same time. I wanted to do a good job polishing it because I don't really want to be pulling it apart anytime soon.. The frame has now got a shiny satin finish probably similar to how it comes from BBR, I'm not a real fan of the mirror finish and its a lot harder to maintain..

I forgot to add a photo up the other day as well but I also installed my Takegawa Special clutch..

amu5yteq.jpg

I'm sick of having to change jox every single bloody time u update seriously give me a chance to do some washing

Pretty banged up frame mate haha.
Na really that frame is sexy as hell, you did an awesome job cleaning it up. How's the weight of it compared to a crappy stocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

CLose up shots look amazing :)

Id be interested to know watt frame weight is to stocko type one also.

Im mad on the bbr 10" bikes I reckn they the best ,tuffest looking mini around, And believe it or not i don't have one sad face lol.

Thanks guys, I will chuck it on the scales tonight for anyone interested in the weight..

I had time to heat treated my pipe tonight as well..

yrymatut.jpg

I think I'll have to lift game now lol. Nice work mate. And shearer I have a spare BBR you can buy haha.

I think I'll have to lift game now lol. Nice work mate. And shearer I have a spare BBR you can buy haha.
shh! pm me someone elce buy it other wise lol. Im flat broke now! only had 3 days pay since week before shearer's , traveling around raceing eats ya coin up real Quick.

Keep up good work gerro , We all enjoy updates with sweet pictures hehe :)

Thanks again everyone.. I will most likely start putting some of it together tomorrow arvo, so there will be plenty more pictures to come.. I stopped in at Newcastle High Tensile today a lunch time and replaced every nut, bolt and washer on the perimeter frame kit, these frames are definitely designed to be beat on, the suspension and swing arm bolts are all grade 12.9.

Latest posts

Back