Getting a klx140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yaaay
i take it mum found somewhere to stash it hey

i'm stoked as for ya mate

have fun and be safe yeah

braaaaaap

skylar in the background going aaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!!!!!

awesome looking bike! looks like a perfect fit too! happy + safe riding

Yeah coolie, THUMP is looking after it for us.
Big thank you to motovertman for his offer, but THUMP lives pretty close so it's handy. :)

I'm not at all worried about him... the guys at kawasaki said the same thing that I'd be watching him stressing and I said "How funny is it gonna be when he falls off?" :eek:

Does that make me a bad mother??? :p

Seriously though... he's just gotta take it slow, not get ahead of his ability and most of all enjoy himself! ;)

bloody awsome top bike and

TEAM GREEN ,DUDE your on a winner right there

pics look great ,looking forward to a vid?

Yeah my mum has got a video of my first ride so yeah she can send that in.

HEYYYY who's been changing my avatar?? :eek::eek:

Last edited:
just wondering how the riding is going young fella!!? I Not had a chance to get on here lately, and pretty much been missing the updates!? Hows the house, would have to be close to completion wouldnt it!?? You would be pullin back flips by now im sure!!? keep us posted buddy!

wow another thread i entirely missed

hmm i wonder how many there are

by the way did anyone else pick up on the strange boxy lookin exhaust??

just wondering how the riding is going young fella!!? I Not had a chance to get on here lately, and pretty much been missing the updates!? Hows the house, would have to be close to completion wouldnt it!?? You would be pullin back flips by now im sure!!? keep us posted buddy!

They only got into their new place just before Christmas but unfortunately some thieving piece of sh!t stole it a few months before that so he didnt even get much of a chance to learn to jump let alone back flip :mad:. Now that they are getting settled in at the new home we will soon get another one for him.

They only got into their new place just before Christmas but unfortunately some thieving piece of sh!t stole it a few months before that so he didnt even get much of a chance to learn to jump let alone back flip :mad:. Now that they are getting settled in at the new home we will soon get another one for him.

Wasnt it meant to be at your place for safe keeping thump?? STOLEN WTF!?? did I miss somethin!? I done a search on the forum and came up with no STOLEN adverts or nothin!?! hmmm.. am I missin somethin!?? if it smells like a fish...well you know what they say... either she needs a wash or....??

Good to hear they into the house comfortably! shame skylar hasnt updated us all with pics of the new place!-oi girl get ya ar$e into 5th gear band! lets see some piccys! Keep ya chin up klx_140_kid, karma is a Bi@tch and im sure will bite the mongrels on the @rse sooner rather than later! PM me if ya get a chance lil buddy.. might have some news to cheer ya up :)-same goes skylar..

Pics fools? Wouldn't want to step on any toes by talking about my house around here. ;)
There's some pics on my blog if you're interested.

klx140kid was logged on last night actually, he hasn't been on for ages before that. Will mention to him to get in contact. :)

dont be silly chick

so have you christened the bench yet?????

house came up very well finally

speek soon

Latest posts

Back