going for a ride, whos coming

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If 50s brotherhood is goin , Im there just slapped my china back together and its all ready to be punished. Ill see you there mate!!

hey guys, im going to have put the ride back another week or so as ive got a customer thats booked me in to build a super x track this weekend, im hoping it will only take one weekend, all depends on the size of the track, ill set another date soon. Very sorry for the delay, im very keen to meet and ride with you guys

nah not yet man.
today i went riding with a few other mates, and we got 4 bikes in his work mate hilux. we could definatly get 6. so if anyone wants to come we got room for a few more with our cars. bikes in one ute people in another lol.
might have to give my mate some petty money

18th sounds fair good. ill try have a truck by then. im looking at one hopefully this week. have you got a meeting place in mind or want us to suggest one?

Its gonna be a sick weekend with this ride , got noooo brakes. Who else is comming down sat?

who needs brakes ;)

i havnt had rear brakes for 5 months and dont miss em at all and i hardly use the fronts i just use gears to slow down

Haha yer true , i got no rear brake pads and the seal is blown on my brake line washer so there is an air pocket in the line. Heaps fun goin from 4th down to 1st and hearing the chain slap.

whens this on again, im not good with dates ! haha sorry..
is it this weekend? ill be in newcastle all weekend, from tomoro till Sunday night with my bike, so if someone could give me a call on 0449783460 and let me know whats goin down?
cause after tonight i wont have access to the internet

thanks

Everyone kinda stopped posting last month.

are you's still trying to plan it? or has it been done ?

Yo im in newy this weekend again, from Friday 12th till Sunday !
so if anyone wants some pictures taken hit me up and ill bring the camera out
449783460 ill be in warratah west
names craig :)

lets get this going again. im so keen for a ride. even if we all just meet at one lace and drive somewhere. i have a bunch of riders that will b keen

Latest posts

Back