Good vid of riding at my house

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
acctually edited and put a small amount of effort into making a movie haha here ya go fellas

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xEjKjGbKDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xEjKjGbKDs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

haha yeh sorry it was short ey it was just a little teaser.

lets just say i got 100 tonne of top soil dumped at mine today =]

thats sick that jump looks mad fun

what editing program are you using?

fucck yeah bro, that shit was dope..

Got some skills haha... Music was sick.. Killing it on the fiddy too...

lovin the whips haha they are so bad for stockas i snapped heaps of spokes and then got heavy duty and havent had a trouble

Yeah cool Vid mate! Some Nice Riding and looks like you have a pretty fun place to ride!

A little longer and more sounds of the Bike would have been Sweet but as is Good Stuff ;)

sweet video mate, can you download the program you used or did you have to buy it? looks like a pretty sweet set up you'v got goin, good to see what you add on to it.

Hey dude, Sick little vid, cant wait to see a longer one.
Cheers for introducing me to Dubstep music too! only heard it once before and was unable to find it..untill now :D, Its filth!! lol.

hey nice vid bro, wats the song called?

Bring Me The Horizon - Sleep With One Eye Open - Tek-One
(tek-one remixed some emo song)

That was so sick man you really synced the music to the video well!
Cant wait for some more man yooo rip that shit up haha

Latest posts

Back