Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
These cost almost as much as a new Lifan 140cc engine LOL, but they're so worth it.

AlpinestarsGPTechgloves.jpg

Most of the MotoGP boys use them. I hope I never need to 'crash test' them. Now I need not worry about being able to wipe my ass, if I ever crash at the track on my hands. ;)

They're a bit stiff being so new, but they'll wear in. Also got a set of new one piece race leathers by SHIFT coming. Woohoo! :D

Still waiting for November to come around for my next race! :(

very nice ruby

when you wear them is can you move your rist freely? i mean once you wear them in

I found a pair of road bike gloves in a bin outside Motorcycle Plus on keilor rd. I think I chucked em, they were in good nick too.. but got motorcross gloves.. maybe I still have them somewhere, oh well

Nice gloves mate, i'd rather have a lifan 140cc over gloves but hey.. thats just me

Nice gloves mate, i'd rather have a lifan 140cc over gloves but hey.. thats just me

I've had a broken hand before, and its no fun. $300 to ensure I can still wipe my ass after crashing at 200kph is very much worth more than a Lifan. :p I know a few people who have broken their wrists too. That injury never goes away.

very nice ruby

when you wear them is can you move your rist freely? i mean once you wear them in

When I tried them on, I had very good movement considering the amount of protection around the wrists. It'll only get better as I wear them in. I'm very happy with them. The only gripe is that the wrist strap isn't very accessible due to that armour.

Still a brilliant pair of gloves. I wore them tonight for a ride and the wrist movement is there, but a bit 'dull' is the word I'll use. It'll improve with more use, like new shoes.

:D

yeh, better payin 300 for some good gloves than thousands on surgery if u do something rlly bad to it, mi dad's helmet cost more than his first road bike but its worth it for safety.....mi helmet cost 50 bux, lol, im gonna get an m2r one from yamaha in a while..

nice bloody gloves mate, will protect you well. i have had 5 broken wrists and its shit, restricted from doing so many things. have fun mate

There used to be some kid at my school who rode some really shit bike to school and he had a paper mashay (spelling) helmet.

LOL

There used to be some kid at my school who rode some really shit bike to school and he had a paper mashay (spelling) helmet.

LOL

Must have been too poor to afford a car so he got a bike out of a dumpster.

I wonder if he used his head as the mould for the helmet...

yeh, better payin 300 for some good gloves than thousands on surgery if u do something rlly bad to it, mi dad's helmet cost more than his first road bike but its worth it for safety.....mi helmet cost 50 bux, lol, im gonna get an m2r one from yamaha in a while..

I had a cheap $100 for my first lid. Luckily I upgraded to a $500 Shark lid before I was knocked off my bike. Went to hospital with bad head and neck injuries (landed head first at 65kph) - human rag doll :rolleyes: Anything less and it would have been death or a disability. When I bought my next bike I purchased a $950 Shoei lid. Now I've have a $500 Shark lid again.

I cannot, cannot stress the importance of a good quality helmet. You guys spend $500 to $1000 on a bike, but what do you spend on your head? How much is your head worth? How much are your hands worth? How much are your ankles worth?

Yes I'm preaching it. It really is only common sense.

I payed $270 for my Moster Energy One Industries helmet.

they are worth it.

Payed over $300 for my m2r helmet. Not much compared to a Moto GP helmet!

Still better than a $50 ebay lid. :D

yeh i payed 180 for my fox tracer helmet.. not much compared to yours lol but it does the job

Last edited:
I have a shoei as well...

It's time to upgrade though but i am gonna wait till i get my new bike to make sure it goes.

Latest posts

Back