got pushy pics? or pushy Tricks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's my rig just spent 300 on it on the last 5 days and i payed around 750.so ive spent about$1050 including the bike and im pretty happy where its ate a few more little thing to come...

000_0819.jpg

000_0820.jpg

000_0822.jpg

u got a trek for that shitty apollo michilen man thats a great deal lol

50's bro this is my first time ive put the single cable on any of my bikes instead of the gyro and let me tell u the gyro is alot better braking and more consistant this works good somtimes and shit the other and my mates are all the same but they still like the single but i dont realy like it

treks are a pretty decent bike mate not the best but not the worst

treks are a great bike!! highly recommended! are big in the x country scene (well they were..) the trek reps are great and they DO take the time to look after you should you have any issues with your ride.

Once you recieve your bike, it SHOULD be in a relatively tuned state, that said, if you ride it daily for a week, thigns such as brakes and gears will need adjusting as the cables will stretch alot while they 'bed in' its a normal thing on a brand spankin bike.

As with anything, keep up the maintenance, treat it like it should be treated and use it for the purpose its meant for. Its not a DJ or downhill.. dont expect it to perform or be as strong as one.. but it will happily take you 100 country miles comfortably without any hassels.

If you do plan on doing long 'treks' (funny bugger i am) its worth getting the bike set up to you, go down the LBS and ask them about seat heights, bar length, stem length etc, and get it dialed. Its well worth spending that little bit extra time for the comfort in the saddle!

that said.. Happy treadling!

heres my baby
spent sooo much on it!
to all bmxers get fly pedals.. soooooo good!!
just dont get hit in the chin or ul be picking out ur flesh off the studs..
mybmx.jpg

PM z50 kid Mich. Man. He had one he parted out a few bits off. Not sure if he still has the frame..

FTR: i used to build these on a daily basis.. IMHO they were quiet heavy and over priced for what they were but hey.. each to their own..
scott3.jpg

scott4.jpg

scott2.jpg

scott1.jpg

heres my bike Scott Voltage YZ 25
DSC01408.jpg

Last edited:
here's a few I shot A few weeks ago at a comp I was helpin out with at cooma.

EMISSARY riders I think

cooma.jpg

sk8compcooma156.jpg

Last edited:
oi tldrider how much are the fly pedals i have a pair of oddysey pc's and they have shit grip in the wet because of the plastic, light as anything though like 0.5 punds per pedal

Latest posts

Back