got pushy pics? or pushy Tricks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 more dh photo for tonight..... Shot by Angus Meek of me at the local track. Has won a recent prize on NSMB.com "Tanks" PM me MPE for directions for son as its pretty close... First one is prize winner

AM_2210_106237.jpg

AM_2018_191515.jpg

nice!! what camera and lense does he normally use?! The motion blur of the left bar in the first one is what sets it off! :D

not 100% sure on the camera...... ill ask him and let you know in a day or two... its black and pretty big if that helps... ;) lol

Lol, not really... but cool, normally use a d70 here with 70-300 lense here.. *woosh* i heard it go over your head lol

More shots of me in DH action:

eagle5-1.jpg

eagle1.jpg

No1.jpg

All three from eagle mountain bike park...

Kidafa.Awesome shots there !!!!!Zak is a keen as to head out for a DH ride with you Dude, !!!.We will have to tee something after your comp this weekend.

foolsp33d the d70 is a nice piece of hardware. i have myself a canon 350D as well as some nice lenses featuring a 70-200 f2.8 L lens, 17-40 f4 L lens and others. a good user of the camera always takes great pictures, i have a way to go before i can call myself "good"

some decent rides here. i own a shogun road pushie myself, the whole fitness thing got me hooked haha.

some killa pics coming in here, keep em' coming.

Cheers, Tony.

foolsp33d the d70 is a nice piece of hardware. i have myself a canon 350D as well as some nice lenses featuring a 70-200 f2.8 L lens, 17-40 f4 L lens and others. a good user of the camera always takes great pictures, i have a way to go before i can call myself "good"

some decent rides here. i own a shogun road pushie myself, the whole fitness thing got me hooked haha.

some killa pics coming in here, keep em' coming.

Cheers, Tony.

there is some sweet pics flowing in here eh!! :D its good to see!
know what you mean about the camera.. its good n all but with so many features its easy to get lost in what you are playing with and not what you are trying to do. lol
Am still learning myself;)

Well we had the first state round for the year in SA here on the weekend for downhill... I qualified fastest in Under 19's then crashed in my race run DUHHHHHHH lol... Still my qualifying time would have got me up on the podium in racing anyway so its not as annoying. After I crashed I just rolled down slowly but still managed to cross it up a bit of one of the step downs on the track :p

1238.jpg

I'll get some pics of my Hoffman this week. I chucked some leds on it for night ridin, looks like neons that light up ground,etc + led valve caps. Pretty funny to see

kenman.jpg

just me at the local jumps. there near knox city if anyone wants to ride them but there next to a highway so your gonna get caught

Where abouts are these jumps!?? anyone checked out knox bmx track lately! they bitumened the carpark! would make for a sweet sweet stunt area!!

haha there on Ferntree gully road in knoxfield, there shit as now coz theres no water and the wind just blows the dirt away... i used to ride the knox bmx track heaps but i got over it haha theres only one thing i cant do there... anyone got any places to ride that are near there??

there from down the bush

Attachments

• l_cb8adb705ea3ec53006a4a5bd412c198.jpg
    l_cb8adb705ea3ec53006a4a5bd412c198.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 60
  • l_ee909e066b88e936193ad28b62c3e094.jpg
    l_ee909e066b88e936193ad28b62c3e094.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 1266622453_l.jpg
    1266622453_l.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 51
Here are a few shots of me riding...

QtwnGA-Gibby.jpg

Queenstown, New Zealand.

GrantHugeCanIMG_6903Medium.jpg

Auburn, SA.

IMG_1485.jpg

Again, Auburn SA.

Published-In-5BR5D-Grant-A-Ha.gif

Lonsdale quarries, SA.

Jesus christ dude, that is one hell of alot of air!! Thats FANTASTIC on a pushy :D Kinda looks like that guy on 60 minutes who did this massive jump landed and hit a tree LOL. Downhill too

Latest posts

Back