"H-Bomb" exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-BIG-BORE...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
Anyone got one, heard one???. Stock exhaust on the DHZ140 has a baffle what you cannot remove and also sounds pretty crappy. I dont want to go out and buy a pc or fmf exhaust and spend a couple of hundred dollars for something what doesn't even add power anyway. Back on topic whats your opinion on this exhaust? Does it have a nice exhaust note??

i would also like to know...as i am looking at buying one. anyone?

I was looking at buying one of them as well, they are meant to be pretty loud because of the increased diameter of the inlet and outlet. would be very little performance gain, well not enough to brag about.anyone know what exactly they are like.

I was looking at buying one of them as well, they are meant to be pretty loud because of the increased diameter of the inlet and outlet. would be very little performance gain, well not enough to brag about.anyone know what exactly they are like.

To be honest if your looking for a power upgrade no exhaust will do that. Aftermarket exhausts at the most shuffle the power around they do not increase power. I just want a cheap exhaust what sounds good and looks good.:)

i dissagree with that a exhaust can not give you more performance i took the spark arrester an opened up my pitpro 110 stock exhaust an i noticed a decent gain plus a lot louder its as loud as my 138cc lol

as for that exhaust i reckon it will give a nice sound to a bike an slite performance gain
but thats only my opinion
an how come you cant take the baffle out?? i think my 138 exhaust is the same as the dhz all you have to do is drill out the pop rivits an pull it out the pop rivit the exhaust back together

i dissagree with that a exhaust can not give you more performance i took the spark arrester an opened up my pitpro 110 stock exhaust an i noticed a decent gain plus a lot louder its as loud as my 138cc lol

as for that exhaust i reckon it will give a nice sound to a bike an slite performance gain
but thats only my opinion
an how come you cant take the baffle out?? i think my 138 exhaust is the same as the dhz all you have to do is drill out the pop rivits an pull it out the pop rivit the exhaust back together

I am talking about an unrestricted exhaust compared to another unrestricted exhaust. eg your stock yz exhaust vs an fmf fatty. You will not get extra power tho the powerband will be slightly different. I took apart the muffler today, it's pretty complex. The baffle is welded on. And i also hate the heat protector thing on the middle of the exhaust it makes a vibrating noise even tho its tight as all hell.

Nevermind the pipe I just want the muffler clamp, I'm sick of making my own that break all the time, does any know where I can get just a clamp?

they look pretty cool if one comes out with a blue end i might get it

is that carbon fibre painted on?? if so im not interested

Ok so this is what i found. Keep in mind that this exhaust what I am linking is for the klx and drz bikes.
46bf_1.JPG

470b_1.JPG

image026.jpg

The new H- Bomb PIPE FROM SGR-USA . COM for the klx/drz110 bikes are second to none.

32mm stainless steel pipe, carbon fiber sleeved aluminum cannister, billet CNC aluminum end cap and flange, hard anodized to any colors.

The H-bomb pipe is unique in that it is a 32mm big bore pipe that steps to 45mm right before the carbon fiber canister.

The pipe is designed with larger bore motors in mind.

We recommend putting it on any bike that is 110cc and above for excellent low end torque and ultra quick response.

The Carbon Fiber canister is a nice added feature that weighs only 1 ½ pounds or 0.68 kilos.

Please email me with any questions [email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/H-BO...2283260QQihZ007QQcategoryZ35596QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks!!:D

is that carbon fibre painted on?? if so im not interested

Just because its painted on doesnt mean its bad, the carbon fibre plastics I baught from ESD are high quality (but still painted on), I looked at the carbon plastics they have on the pitpro in the shop and they are blurry and low quility, the ones I have aren't blurry at all and don't peel off.

See, heres a photo;

Camera013.jpg

ok guys here is the guff. I have a GENUINE H-bomb pipe and have modded it to fit my 138cc crf 70. It HAS increased the power throughout the range over my two bros system I originally had. The pipe you can now buy off e-bay for 100 buck or so is a copy that has a shitty connection into the muffler which breaks as easily as most shitty copy parts. The REAL one has good quality stainless fitting into the muffler and is unreal quality. The ones I have are direct from H-bomb USA and sell for around the $300 mark but don't fall apart when you jump alot. The BEST pipe for anything over 110cc as claimed by Staggs. I have them in for both importd and KLX's but didn't buy many cause I know there is a copy on the market that all the cheapo's will buy. If the copies are a good copy then they will work better than most pipes on the market. The h-bomd is modelled off the CHP Ultima pipe and actually outperform them. Oh and motoluver, a good pipe will always produce more power.

hey Flarry, the pitpro plastics are exactly the same, i would know this because my pp138 was the carbonfibre version... rest assured, yours will peel off! unless you have contacted them with clear contact or something?

Sixeven........ do you have pics of an original H-Bomb?

Props to sixeven! good stuff... mayb these boys will se you carn't buy any kind of quaility or power off ebay..

Thanks!!:D

Just because its painted on doesnt mean its bad, the carbon fibre plastics I baught from ESD are high quality (but still painted on), I looked at the carbon plastics they have on the pitpro in the shop and they are blurry and low quility, the ones I have aren't blurry at all and don't peel off.

See, heres a photo;

Camera013.jpg

Pffff, you can get real CARBON FIBRE 1'S BUT THEY ARN'T CHEAP! i had a set of shroud's at one time.

ok guys here is the guff. I have a GENUINE H-bomb pipe and have modded it to fit my 138cc crf 70. It HAS increased the power throughout the range over my two bros system I originally had. The pipe you can now buy off e-bay for 100 buck or so is a copy that has a shitty connection into the muffler which breaks as easily as most shitty copy parts. The REAL one has good quality stainless fitting into the muffler and is unreal quality. The ones I have are direct from H-bomb USA and sell for around the $300 mark but don't fall apart when you jump alot. The BEST pipe for anything over 110cc as claimed by Staggs. I have them in for both importd and KLX's but didn't buy many cause I know there is a copy on the market that all the cheapo's will buy. If the copies are a good copy then they will work better than most pipes on the market. The h-bomd is modelled off the CHP Ultima pipe and actually outperform them. Oh and motoluver, a good pipe will always produce more power.

I doubt what you said is true as you only come here to be an ass about china bikes and parts. How do you know that is has a shitty connection and that it will fall apart when jumping?? Oh and please show me proof of an exhaust what actually increased HP. I have compared stock pipes on cr85s-rm125s to FMF pipes on these bikes. There is no increase in HP. Even ask someone who knows anything about engines they will tell you the same. Aftermarket exhausts are designed to shift the power curve around. Of course you will recieve maybe 0.5-1HP increase if you swap a restricted exhaust to a non restricted exhaust. And yes I am aware that this exhaust is a copy.

any of you guys that are breaking exhaust brackets go to your local hydrolics store and check out there range of stainless steel clamps, a small modification and it fits perfectly and is impossible to break, they even look better than the stock ones.

I doubt what you said is true as you only come here to be an ass about china bikes and parts. How do you know that is has a shitty connection and that it will fall apart when jumping?? Oh and please show me proof of an exhaust what actually increased HP. I have compared stock pipes on cr85s-rm125s to FMF pipes on these bikes. There is no increase in HP. Even ask someone who knows anything about engines they will tell you the same. Aftermarket exhausts are designed to shift the power curve around. Of course you will recieve maybe 0.5-1HP increase if you swap a restricted exhaust to a non restricted exhaust. And yes I am aware that this exhaust is a copy.

LOL, of corse differnet pipes make differnet power... or every1 would just run stock pipes & there would be no market for aftermarket pipes...... have'nt you seen a FMF catalogue? with the dyno reading of stock VS there's?

& P.S. sixeven Knows more about big bike & little bikes than any1 else on here! he's a Pro at that stuff

good on him..whats going on hillz, you never used to come down on knockoffs like this? not that i really care, but just curious. Sixeven...Have you got pics of the original H- Bomb's?

Latest posts

Back