"H-Bomb" exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the look of the header but you can't see the muffler entry where the poor quality of DickHeadZ is. Also Lee I gotta agree with luver her the knockoffs are the same price as my genuine H-bomb. I have no problem with businesses making money but I can't understand how DHZ can be selling the exact same knockoff for 120 or something like that.

Sixeven... are you Boxy off fmx aus?

I got one of these pipes for $99 off dhz thems real mates rates!! the muffler entry is 2mm thick and slides 40mm down the pipe, if muff is secured properly,I personaly think there should be no problem at all. i think $355 for a "rip off" system is a bit rich , considering most of our bikes cost only a few dollars more.

How did you find it? Good exhaust note? Loud but not to loud? And what type of engine did you put it on.

no one can argue with boxy ,he's the friggin kingpin of the fast50 scene in oz ha he's been exposed now gonna have to find another forum now mat

pfft i argue with him all the time on fmx aus...he has his opinon, i have myne, thats all there is to it!

thats what its all about boyz, have your say and hold no grudges. Remember nothing I say is meant to be a personal attack. Always having fun on minis. thats what I do. Even tho I've been xposed I will not dissappear. I stand tall as a member of the miniriders crew.

Last edited:
i mean everything. buh!

nah it's all in good fun,
we should have a list of guys that are in the game & know what they are talking about not just heresay talk, but first hand user info is also a much needed asset to the mini bike game

img1112jj7.jpg

img1103mi7.jpg

Old crappy baffled muffler and new muffler
img1109wx4.jpg

img1113zp1.jpg

Just recieved a whole bunch of parts including
*140 Lifan (replacing a crf88 engine)
*2 replica H-bomb exhausts
*Mikuni 26mm with cable and air filter
*Hydrolic clutch
*Makita suzuki graphics
*Monster energy graphics

All up the parts cost $725 + $30 for postage! Thank you DHZ.

The quality of this replica exhaust is pretty impressive. Connecting the muffler to the header was tricky, i had to heat the muffler and bash it with wooden mallet to get it on. It's a real tight fitting which is good. The exhaust is really fat compared to the stock crap one, i can tell this thing is going to be very loud. It would be nice if the bends on the header where mandrel bends but on the replica they're not even mandrel bends anyway which is a shame. Ill give it a good test tomorrow, I am expecting it to have a decent increase in power compared to the shitty stock baffled muffler....

Last edited:
im going to buy a replica of the h bomb just wondering if u could put up a video to show us the difference?

ive got the same header pipe as the hbomb with a oval muffler i dont have a vid of before or after for sound but yes these zorsts make the bike sound more deeper an tuffer, well to me it does
and i reckon it gave me a lil more power you can see by motoluvers pics that the muffler is alot more free flowing then the stock mufflers

what would the price for a genuine H Bomb Exhaust be around, Brian at East 50's(Maylands Performance) Has em' for 150! :D

Latest posts

Back