"H-Bomb" exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, of corse differnet pipes make differnet power... or every1 would just run stock pipes & there would be no market for aftermarket pipes...... have'nt you seen a FMF catalogue? with the dyno reading of stock VS there's?

& P.S. sixeven Knows more about big bike & little bikes than any1 else on here! he's a Pro at that stuff
Them dynos are a load of bullshit. I'm comming from experiece with FMF pipes. Pro circuit make better pipes then FMF anyway.

uh huh!.... i've done many pipes on many bikes & notice a differecne in power & or delivery.

P.S procircuit is only 4 people looking for a image

Last edited:
Hi guys.The Muffler assembly that is fitted to the DHZ and a few other bikes is able to be de-restricted fairly easily.Remove the pop rivets front and rear on the muffler can,remove the core assembly.cut the 2 plates off the perforated core and keep them.We throw out the STD factory perforated core and then roll a new 30mm perforated core using 50/50% 4mm Dia hole sheet.Look up a 2 stroke pipe maker in the ph book they can make you a 200mm long core for under $20 [or pm me]..Now re-assemble the core and end plates and trial fit the whole lot together.It is trial and error cutting/shortening the perforated core until the whole lot is a nice tight fit with the alloy muffler end caps.Grab the MIG or oxy weld the inner core and plates together.Re-asemble again fitting the Pop rivets this time,Bolt her back on yer Pitty,kick her over crack the throttle WFO and drive your neighbours dogs crazy !!!!.

hey Flarry, the pitpro plastics are exactly the same, i would know this because my pp138 was the carbonfibre version... rest assured, yours will peel off! unless you have contacted them with clear contact or something?

Sixeven........ do you have pics of an original H-Bomb?

Ive had them for 6 months, rode every day, crashed many times on gravel and they havnt peeled ever, not one bit, and Im sure the pitpro carbon plastics where different, I saw them with my own eyes!!! :D

uh huh!.... i've done many pipes on many bikes & notice a differecne in power & or delivery.

P.S procircuit is only 4 people looking for a image

No joke so have I. Otherwise i would not bother upgrading to aftermarket exhausts.

Hi guys.The Muffler assembly that is fitted to the DHZ and a few other bikes is able to be de-restricted fairly easily.Remove the pop rivets front and rear on the muffler can,remove the core assembly.cut the 2 plates off the perforated core and keep them.We throw out the STD factory perforated core and then roll a new 30mm perforated core using 50/50% 4mm Dia hole sheet.Look up a 2 stroke pipe maker in the ph book they can make you a 200mm long core for under $20 [or pm me]..Now re-assemble the core and end plates and trial fit the whole lot together.It is trial and error cutting/shortening the perforated core until the whole lot is a nice tight fit with the alloy muffler end caps.Grab the MIG or oxy weld the inner core and plates together.Re-asemble again fitting the Pop rivets this time,Bolt her back on yer Pitty,kick her over crack the throttle WFO and drive your neighbours dogs crazy !!!!.
Yep and thats the reason why I'm not going to bother and just buy a new exhaust it's just less time consuming:) .

good on him..whats going on hillz, you never used to come down on knockoffs like this? not that i really care, but just curious. Sixeven...Have you got pics of the original H- Bomb's?

The pics that wer on the post by luver were the real H-bomb pipe pics. If you look closely at the ones on e-bay you will see that the entry point from the header to the muff is made from alloy, not stainless. Oh and luver if you READ what I said in my post on this item you will see I am giving the guys the relevant info according to my testing. And if you knew who I am you would know that I know what I'm talking about. So back off with ya chopping me down for being HONEST. Somethig I pull no punches on. If you want to feel the difference between the two bros high priced pipe and the H-bomb you can ride my bike anytime,......if you could handle it.

The pics that wer on the post by luver were the real H-bomb pipe pics. If you look closely at the ones on e-bay you will see that the entry point from the header to the muff is made from alloy, not stainless. Oh and luver if you READ what I said in my post on this item you will see I am giving the guys the relevant info according to my testing. And if you knew who I am you would know that I know what I'm talking about. So back off with ya chopping me down for being HONEST. Somethig I pull no punches on. If you want to feel the difference between the two bros high priced pipe and the H-bomb you can ride my bike anytime,......if you could handle it.

Sorry mate I thought you where being an asshole as you are always putting down Chinese bikes.

Ok , so has anyone seen the e-bay shitty copy and the muff joint I speak of?

I doubt what you said is true as you only come here to be an ass about china bikes and parts. How do you know that is has a shitty connection and that it will fall apart when jumping?? Oh and please show me proof of an exhaust what actually increased HP. I have compared stock pipes on cr85s-rm125s to FMF pipes on these bikes. There is no increase in HP. Even ask someone who knows anything about engines they will tell you the same. Aftermarket exhausts are designed to shift the power curve around. Of course you will recieve maybe 0.5-1HP increase if you swap a restricted exhaust to a non restricted exhaust. And yes I am aware that this exhaust is a copy.

Nothing worse than listening to someone go on with bullshit, except that they actually believe their own bullshit..
MOTOLUVER..
Your an Idiot!!! and also, Your an Idiot............Thats all I can say.....

lmaoooooo....i was seriously thinking about buying one of these exhausts and getting a stailess bracket thinngo made up... would it be worth it, im only 15 and dont have the money atm....

Hey sixeven
we are about to take delivery of our h bomb copies and from the samples they sent we can't tell the difference as you know i've seen the legit one as well i will definately have a closer look when i'm in the office later this week and let you know if ours are like that or not...
And yes kiddies i'm sure we'll be doing some sort of special to look after you guys if you need one of these new exhausts...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Hey guys I have a genuine H-Bomb on my bike and shes a ripper! The copies are close but there are a few minor differences! All in all still glad I got the real deal as I guess its the same with DHZs 30mm carbies HAHA that are lucky to be 26mm close but still not the same ;)

Don't get me started on that DHZ clown...
And here's a couple of photos of the H Bomb replica's we've got in stock...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Attachments

• 006H exhaust.jpg
    006H exhaust.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 006G exhaust.jpg
    006G exhaust.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 62
i went out to dhz the other day and hes got that exact exhaust system, he reckons they are loud as but i agree with esd he is a clown, i wouldnt be suprised if he has never riden a dirt bike before. and it seems like hes got limited knowledge of motors and even some of his products.

so ESD... why does the red one seem to have a more boxy look while the green one is circular?... oh and what sought of dosh am i looking at here if i purchase one from you? Help a brother in need;)

oh and Bobby Dazzlar...could you plese provide us with a sound clip or vid of your exhaust in performance?

Hmmm i measured my carby what came on my DHZ it is 30mm. Genuine Mikuni? Most likely not.

Hey Mate
You might want to register with us so you can see the mates rates we do for all miniriders users and then compare prices plus i'm pretty sure the one you've got the link to isn't the H Bomb replicas.
And the difference between the two photos is ones stainless and ones carbon...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Latest posts

Back