Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear rach, Happy Birthday to You.......HIP HIP Horay.

Happy Birthday Rach.....I hope u have a great day.

XXX000

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L-28jAoTPFw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L-28jAoTPFw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

nobody noticed!
happy birthday to me !
Sorry for the thread mine......lol

I noticed just forgot to mention it haha. A big happy birthday to ya mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thanks timeeh,
wow, where have the last 45 years gone ??????
i still feel like i'm about 20yo, lol

i have been working out the back this morning, just came in for lunch now.
i've taken the new expansion chamber off the PW50 and linished the welds back smooth, not that you can see much of it, and got the first coat of high temp black on.

and yesterday i started building my backyard motorcycle dyno,
so far i have the Dyno frame half sussed, and have made a sealed roller bearing, 120mm wide, 2.5" diameter rear whee/tyre roller.

i need to buy 10x big Neodymium (Rare Earth) magnets next.
i am making i so i can vary the load on the rear wheel to simulate different riding conditions, eg going up a hill etc
the adjustment to vary the rolling resistance,
will be controlled via a remote lever connected to the adjustable load regulator by a cable, this will control the amount of magnetic resistance.

sounds way more complicated than it is, lol, but it is fun, fun, fun !

cheers guys,
Magnets are now ordered/paid for.
might do a build thread for it too ?

sounds good, might boil a few minds on here too, lol. I think get the principle behind but I really have to see a drawing or working product to help me understand.

Good stuff craig, have a good one mate.

Latest posts

Back