Help with a new mini bike purchase!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at around 1200 mate.
Think its worth it. But if someone wants stuff off it il probably strip it. I can get quite a bit more if i strip it just in the forks, motor, elka, oko i could get around 900 odd
I know someone who wants the motor at the moment.Loco.................
But if someone wants it as a bike, il sell it as a whole bike

thats a bloody good deal mate, someone on here would jump on it you would expect, but there isnt a heap of cash around, down here at least. if you do part it out i may be interested in a couple of the smaller things off it, like the rear disk cover, rear brake protector for the master cylinder/reservoir thingy, chain slider, and plastics, only if you part it out, and if your selling that sort of stuff off it that is ;)

zwebx, that makes sense, I can understand what you mean.

Thanks for those videos stoozo and chops, they look like they go great. Imagine the 190 far out.

Sneezy thanks for your advice will definitely keep it in mind.

Snaptrax where abouts are you located?

Hey mate.

Sadly im down in Vic. But i would be happy to post it to you.
It is literally in brand new condition.
Tyres have had like an hour on them since the whole bike was new apparently.

zwebx, that makes sense, I can understand what you mean.

Thanks for those videos stoozo and chops, they look like they go great. Imagine the 190 far out.

Sneezy thanks for your advice will definitely keep it in mind.

Snaptrax where abouts are you located?

i will post a vid up of my braaap 190 when i get the wheels back on her, absolute animal ;) and that braaap of snaptrax's would be a great buy for you, only downside is no linkage but still a really reliable fun bike at a awesome price :)

Would love to see how it goes mate. Would be a little beast for sure. Snaptrax ill pm you now.

That video is bias Stu! I'm probably close to 20kg's heavier than you too!:LolLolLolLol:

[video=youtube;0Vf2TQ8Rugw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vf2TQ8Rugw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ffs do you really want to know how many times ppl pull the 'weight' game out with me? Thats why I stopped going go-karting with mates...but 'I cant beat you, you're to light'....'no I'm going 3 seconds a lap faster than on a 30second track thats not the weight buddy....rofl....no excuses for slow Chops....you don't hear Webber running around saying fn Vettle if he wasn't so the size of a can of coke I'd beat him every race....

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

funny thing is i remember talk a couple of years ago about ballasting the lighter motogp riders to make it fairer on the bigger riders.... and on a identical piece of machinery extra weight undoubtedly makes a difference in top speed, not least to say the aerodynamic effects of being larger bodied

funny thing is i remember talk a couple of years ago about ballasting the lighter motogp riders to make it fairer on the bigger riders.... and on a identical piece of machinery extra weight undoubtedly makes a difference in top speed, not least to say the aerodynamic effects of being larger bodied

Yeah ballasting.....isnt that called going to the gym isnt it......to keep up with the skinny punks!!?? :lol_hitting:

Nah I dont really care, thing is on motos the bigger guys will get more grip cause they're pressing the tyres into the dirt harder? Not like its really racing just going flat out in a straight line anyways....well not 'real' racing when both bikes are within basically identical spec, with two very different sized riders!!! Put a new carby on chops and you'll probably have me......

Anyways just wait until Ford Craig comes out with us Suzuki Craig, with his z155 ported head mean machine....we'll both need to go on a crash diet to have any hope in hell of keeping up!!! Or lots of beer gusto.....

Latest posts

Back