Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi i no a bit about pitbikes, but not much and i was wondering what would be a better buy, a pro 125 puzey, or a motovert krusha with a gpx 125cc racing engine in it? the motovert is going for about $500-$600 and the puzey is $1000 (im going to try and ask for it for less) thanx, any comments are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
as the puzey aint brand new do you have photos of the puzey or more info on it as we can't properly compare the 2 second hand bikes if we can only see one!

oh yeh sorry bike is a terra moto and the puzey looks exactly the same as the one in the new photo (mint con) just with monster graphics. also if i bought the terra moto then i would have some money to spend on it (not much) but the puzey dose have alot better frame. and just a thought, i could always get the puzey and then later on fit a gpx 125cc race engine to it they go for about $350-$400

Last edited:

not sure if i understood the info above correctly or not but that ebay terra moto has a jialing 125 start in neutral, electric start engine...completely different to a gpx 125 race engine

would this bike be anything to compare o the other two? pit pro 140xr | eBay

similar bike to an atomik reigh

terra moto is the closest thing youll ride to a motovert for under 1000 bucks they both go extremly well i reckon if only i had more time to ride them all before they got stolen.

thats not the actual bike but the actual one is a stock terra moto with a gpx engine (also has sticker kit)

The first one looks to be a better bike with USD forks and a swing arm thats inside the frame. also looks to be CRF compatible. good knows what fits on the terra moto.

if i got the puzey then over time i would put high rise bars on it with a new 125 gpx engine in it then it would go like a machine

if you can get the one on ebay with the makita graphics and the gpx do it it is a nice bike!

Latest posts

Back