HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyone

Rusty Race Series
Reaction score
U WANTED IT U GOT IT,2011 HIGH ROLLER MINI TOUR IS ON.THIS YEARS SERIES IS ONLY FIVE ROUNDS,IF THE RIDERS DONT SUPPORT IT THIS WILL BE THE END OF IT ALL,THE CLUBS ARE FED UP WITH RIDERS ENTERING AND NOT SHOWING SO ALL ROUNDS WILL BE PRE ENTER AND PAY LATE ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE LATE FEE AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.IT IS UP TO U THE RIDERS TO PULL UR FINGERS OUT AND RACE AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT.THESE ARE THE DATES FOR THE SERIES THE COMPLETE RUN DOWN ON THE SERIES AND ENTRIES WILL BE OUT THIS WEEKEND SO STAY TUNED.

RND 1 KURRI KURRI JUNE 4TH
RND 2 GWANDALIN JULY 23RD
RND 3 MAITLAND AUGUST 20TH
RND 4 LAKES SEPTEMBER 10TH
RND 5 MUDGEE OCTOBER 29TH

MORE DETAILS WILL BE UP SOON SO GET UR GEAR TOGETHER AND GET OUT AND RACE:action-smiley-033:

Attachments

• rnd 1.pdf
    42.5 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Cant wait, So keen to race. It just suckd I wont be able to make it to RD 4 at Lakes, but ill be at the rest. Bring it on

Yeah now as THE MAN said... GET YOUR GEAR TOGETHER AND BIKE READY AND GET RACING!

I want to see all you little freaks out there! I don't take it all seriously, in the trophy day I raced stocker class just for fun. I came last by a mile but it was still a really funny day. Even if you don't think you have what it takes to race well you will never have it if you never try! So less homo excuses more riding!

How do you get an MA license in nsw? Can someone give some details so everyone knows?

Ill be racing 10" open on my little Pitster :) Rd 2 to 5!

Anyone keen to join me at the back of the pack :)

Yeah now as THE MAN said... GET YOUR GEAR TOGETHER AND BIKE READY AND GET RACING!

I want to see all you little freaks out there! I don't take it all seriously, in the trophy day I raced stocker class just for fun. I came last by a mile but it was still a really funny day. Even if you don't think you have what it takes to race well you will never have it if you never try! So less homo excuses more riding!

How do you get an MA license in nsw? Can someone give some details so everyone knows?

it was explained in some thread in which i cant remember but someone will know

THANK YOU BRAD YEW BEWTY CANT WAIT ILL BE AT EVERY ROUND AND SO WILL MY MISSUS AND BROTHER IN LAW %$#@ YEAH

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be racing 10" open on my little Pitster :) Rd 2 to 5!

Anyone keen to join me at the back of the pack :)

ILL be racing 10'' as well so ill be joining you at the back of the pack cant wait ill be on my missus cr death time to get together for some practice huh??

Bottom 3 may be doable , MAY depends what the boss says, and yer I'd be on the 10 inch I think , anyone know the max engine size and max wheel base for 10 inch?

NICE WORK BRAD!!! Thanks for sticking at it mate - SO KEEN TO RACE THIS YEAR!!!
Dates look good - DIRT DOLLS WILL BE THERE :p
>> Let me know if you want/need any help, love to do what we can to help you out!

SUPPORT YOUR MINI RACING or IT WILL BE GONE FOREVER!! SPREAD THE WORD!!

to get a ma lic. you need to join a club and do some testing, bit like doing ya learners haha
as you need club to sign papers to say your member, and then pay more money for ma.lic.
Which sucks if ya ask me, as most moto clubs up here wont let ya ride on the tracks but they will take ya money!!
Far cough!! im spewing no rds in qld i may aswell retire or sell a bike to be able to afford to race? but that dont maske sense .
anyways had my winge.
:)

So Rusty, just to make it clear to everyone, Does the entry fee cover a day license or do riders need an MA license to be able to enter?

Latest posts

Back