HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shearer 4 classes your a glutton for punishment good onya for really supporting the sport

racing is going good for all you seniors but there is no Junior action :(

hey KTM85
you will have too talk to motorcycling aust they are the guys that wont let us run juniors

hey KTM85
you will have too talk to motorcycling aust they are the guys that wont let us run juniors
yeah like i got a MA junior lisence but they are hard to deal with :S thinking i might head to tassy for the braaap racing :)

shearer 4 classes your a glutton for punishment good onya for really supporting the sport

They say i don't got fast ebuf to wear meself out lol. raced three class's couple times. watt can i say racen 50s is so much fun.:). Watt Class you racen Cluncky64?.Im in stock, limited, 10" crf and the big boys. Seeif can get around ya! hehe cool

yes that is the classes he is running 2 WEEKS TILL ENTRIES CLOSE GET THEM IN $100 LATE FEE THIS YEAR NO EXCEPTIONS CLUBS WILL NOT LET U RACE IF U DONT PAY IT

What big bike are you running Shearer?

Cheers

Jaimie

Hay jaimie, plan to race me yellow tb117 10" bike in 10" crf class and in 110kg+ big boys class. got 12" rear wheel could pot in for that race but say wount have time to swop over so just run 10" rear.
Just get some track time in HAD a blast racen 3 class's at gwandraln earlyer this year :) .Im not fast enuf to winn anything seams like so moz well ride all day. if don't crash out n smash meself i be ok riden all day. :)

Last edited:
Im in NSW but I do know there is half a dozen that come down from QLD. Some one on here can put you onto them to organise a convoy.

Latest posts

Back