Injuries??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot I also had a splinter in the eye and the doctor had to use a dremel on my eye ball to dig it out. It wasnt that painfull as I had a anesetic, but is pretty freaky trying to hold still whilist somebody working on your eye ball with a power tool (it was a bit like having a tooth drilled but 10 times worse).

yeah that sounds fucked up cass, i would of shat my pants lol
but try having thousands of pieces of glass slicing threw your face i had so much blood over me when they first saw me the ambos thought i was dead

lol
a drunk driver went flying over a round about when i was younger an t-boned my car
my car rolled a few times an the back window smahed into my face
i had 98 stiches on the left side of my face an then for a week the tiny pieces of glass that the sergines couldnt get out froced there way out an i would wake up with my face covered in blood
ive had 8 operations after that to make the scars less visable now you cant see any except a small scar near my eyebrow
the glass actually cut holes in my cheak but like i said the sergines did a really good job if you looked at me you wouldnt even know

Last edited:
two badly fractured wrists,
couple of leg sprains
broken fingers x 3
1 half black eye, (i was pissed only half)
and just the usual scrapes n crap.

oh yeh in 1 of my wrists the doc rekons i hav some extra bone?? wtf?? i think its from an old break where it has chipped off lol

Broke right arm, 4 broken ribs, ruptured spleen, punctured lung, head injuries, black eyes, bruised testicle, broken ankle and 23 stitches from when mum pulled onto highway in front of semi-trailer in our car.

Burnt legs, fingers and palms, torn off big toe nails (4 times) wearing thongs, broke wrist, lost heaps of elbow, knee, thigh and palm skin from riding my PY50.

Have lost one knuckle on right pointer from lawnmower accident.

Dog bite scar on left butt cheek.

Machete scar left hand.

Broke nose falling down stairs.

There other injuries but they are too embarrassing to mention.:(

Nope. Skidding my right foot at speed through fresh dog shit caused me to land heavily and break my collar bone!

Gosh a broken collar bone stinks!:eek:

I spent the long weekend (last weekend) up at mount beauty riding the KTM with mates, had a stack at about 50kph... dunno what happened, the back wheel hit something really hard and kicked across nearly a meter and it kinda high sided and just spat me straight into the ground, hip and shoulder first. didnt break anything but even a week later im still pretty fucked, waiting to get ultrasounds to see if ive damaged any muscles.

heres a pic:

bruise.jpg

I've got an Xray file that looks like an encyclopedia so i'll just mention a few things...
Fingers
Wrists
Arm
Ankles
Toes
Knees
Shoulder
Nose
Broken, Dislocated, Sprained, Torn and ripped.
Gotta love skateboarding, moto x, snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing and driving fast...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Gotta love skateboarding, moto x, snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing and driving fast...
n add pushie ridin to that! lol :)

Broken both hands - Rock climbing
Dislocated left knee - skateboard
fractured platela - skateboarding
broken both ankles - skateboard
fractured wrist - 50
6 broken ribs - 50
shit loads of stitches - skateboarding and 50
copious amounts of gravel rash

Latest posts

Back