Jakes first TDR chinga....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bike is looking mean as with that headlight mate! is it all hooked up or just for decoration at this stage ? ;) and also did you manage to get a brake light going for it?

bike is looking mean as with that headlight mate! is it all hooked up or just for decoration at this stage ? ;) and also did you manage to get a brake light going for it?

thanks mate yeah really happy with how it came out... yeah its all working i think i posted a pic of it working up here? and yeah i did... the problem with the brake was the bnjo bolt pressure switch was a 10mm and my brakes had an 8mm so i went to the guy i bought it off and he gave me the bigger upgraded brake system for $30 (cost price) so ended up a pretty good score!

hey guys uhm when i came off yesterday i bent my cheap bars... so looking to replace.... what kind of bars do people recommend? obviously i will go into a shop and have a feel of different ones... just want an idea of what to look for?

great job mate! im glad you got it all working and looking nice. as for your bars pro taper xr 50 rockies (i think thats what their called) are the 'industry' standard for pit bike bars. the about 80 bucks on ebay. you may think thats a bit much, but its worth it. they do last a long time. but its all personal preference :).
cheers,
jack

great job mate! im glad you got it all working and looking nice. as for your bars pro taper xr 50 rockies (i think thats what their called) are the 'industry' standard for pit bike bars. the about 80 bucks on ebay. you may think thats a bit much, but its worth it. they do last a long time. but its all personal preference :).
cheers,
jack

hey mate, thanks! and yeah ill just have to go have a feel cause there are so many different heights and widths so cheers!

thanks for all of them man ill deffs go check them out :D

Latest posts

Back