Jammo's 50 Build ! First Jap Ever

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey jammo, was the carb dirty or did you play with the settings, i.e bowl level, mixture screw, slide needle. More pics bro:rockon:

Yes I'll put more pics man ! Looking at buying some new pegs and a rear brake lever... Also gonna put stock pipe on soon cause its too loud to ride a little track which is right behind some houses lol. the guys come out and stare at me like im some idiot !

And yeah, the slide needle was wrong, went from 2nd notch down to the fourth notch, Also gonna change some oil, and look for some new graphics !

Update :
Takegawa 88 Limited Motor To come On Wednesday/Thursday.
Will Keep you updated.

quick update,
snapped 14 spokes in the rear wheel and cracked my hub from stupidity of not checking spokes when i bought the bike...
Ordered a new wheel today 5/03/2013, turned 18 on march 3, so i have a bit of money to spend on the bike, and alcohol and gambling ;)

Wheel should be here thursday, ill wack the kenda millville on it

School/Bike Update, i am currently studying multimedia at school ( year 12 ) one of my project was, choose any topic and make anything multimedia related onto it...
involves a 7-8 minute video which i am making, for a day in the life of me on my minibike..
i will be filming with a go pro and a canon 600D and uploading to youtube then embedding to show you guys first hand as all of the miniriders know what they want in a video...

so i will give more info on that in my next post...
pics will be up this arvo of the strip down of the wheel and more pics on thursday when i am back in action, along with a startup video and small ride hopefully..

stay mingn, jammo

popped my rear tube..
still need to get :
rear hand brake.
brake shoes
tube
oil
grips

Any update pics or pics of the devastated rim?? I want carnage.

will post a pic of the rim thats been screwed over. and the new wheel i bought from dhz, should do the job, just want to ride again should be all done by wednesday arvo

About time.. You've been talking about this wheel for what feels like forever on FB. Where are you going riding? I'm not doing anything, can get some riding photos if you want?

dunno yet rach, i will have to ride somewhere soon, i normally just ride fletcher/minmi/wallsend,
but i wanna trek it out somewhere and ride with a few of the boys !
but yes finally ! ps. i thought you were banned !?

haha rach lives again !
but pics should be up this week ! thinking of getting some fast ace forks, a longer swingarm and a gpx125 to put on this bad boy chonda inspired by styv

Don't do it man. It won't belong in the jap section if you do.

hahah , was stirring to see what china haters came out of the closet. it will be staying bone stock :) dont even know if i want more power. its pretty fun as is.

currently out of action...
kickstarted my bike, had no response, gave it a bit too much force out of anger and these were the results...

Oh flip, I have never seen that before, that is an epic hole man :(

Bad luck dude, good luck with the rebuild man ....

Latest posts

Back