January Fifty of the Month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January 50 of the Month

• Daniel 40

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • No CRF Here 1

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • No CRF Here 2

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Mack

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • LeGarage

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Zacass

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • flarry's mate

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Pascal 125

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Seduce

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • corey58

Votes: 34 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack's bike is my vote,alot of work gone into that and at a budget that most guys on here could aspire to(I assume,I don't actually know what the build cost!Not 17k!!).
corey58 has the blingiest bike though,but it just sounds too good to actually ride.

1700 in parts and fabrication. The aim was to make handle and be competative against bucket racers. It has a way to go to get up to the pace of the fast guys, but it is already in mini terms very quick.

id say Corey58 and Suduce.. 2 crazy bikes.. wonder how they both go on there own tracks with motard n dirt, cod imgaine that motard one on dit, be going crazy around them berms

Man Corey58 that one kick ass bike it make all the others look like shit!!

look all coreys bike is is a vert with 17k worth of off the shelf parts
mack's bike has actually been planned
look at the work that has gone into the ergonomics

wow 2 post and u are already going off at people nice way to start mate

pffffffffft

NOT

look all coreys bike is is a vert with 17k worth of off the shelf parts
mack's bike has actually been planned
look at the work that has gone into the ergonomics

LOL mi bike is off the shelf??
How many shops do u now off that u could walk in to and by all them parts??? it took me 6 months jst to buy my motor because it hand made over in japan

they are all good bikes with most of them having alot of work put in from the owners. Admittedly there is a rather large gap in how much money was spend to build each bike and I am a firm believer in more isn't always better. Coreys is a really nice bike with some trick bits on it, I would love to see some video of it in action and would hope that corey can really ride otherwise its alot of money spent for, well, wank factor. Macks bike is a really nice one that has been built for a purpose that it should do quite nicely, it is more of a budget most of us could actually afford making it a kind of bike that people may hope to own or build themselves. Coreys on the other hand most people would not out lay that kind of money on a pitbike so although it is a amazing bike may be just a bit to much? Personally I would probably ride it slower around a race track slower then my pitty because I would be way to worried about dropping it. So the question here is has corey missed the point of what pitbikes are for most of us? good cheap fun.

btw corey any pics or clips of it in action?

they are all good bikes with most of them having alot of work put in from the owners. Admittedly there is a rather large gap in how much money was spend to build each bike and I am a firm believer in more isn't always better. Coreys is a really nice bike with some trick bits on it, I would love to see some video of it in action and would hope that corey can really ride otherwise its alot of money spent for, well, wank factor. Macks bike is a really nice one that has been built for a purpose that it should do quite nicely, it is more of a budget most of us could actually afford making it a kind of bike that people may hope to own or build themselves. Coreys on the other hand most people would not out lay that kind of money on a pitbike so although it is a amazing bike may be just a bit to much? Personally I would probably ride it slower around a race track slower then my pitty because I would be way to worried about dropping it. So the question here is has corey missed the point of what pitbikes are for most of us? good cheap fun.

btw corey any pics or clips of it in action?

Nar srry i dont have any pic of it in action only my old green expert. but i try my best to get some fotos of it at the next race meet i thinks it arount the 20th of this month

my daughter voted this month and went with Seduce I would have gone with No CRF 2 or Daniel 40.

What dont you guys like about the thumpy?? I think its deffinately the second best bike in this poll, its a beast,!!

He payed 4 grand for it new when they just came out and its such a great bike. Are people just too used to todays BSE ebay bikes that they like them better? Well, its your decision.

What dont you guys like about the thumpy?? I think its deffinately the second best bike in this poll, its a beast,!!

He payed 4 grand for it new when they just came out and its such a great bike. Are people just too used to todays BSE ebay bikes that they like them better? Well, its your decision.

4 G's for that Thumpy. Geeesssss.............. i payed $500 for mine and just put bigger wheels on it and ive never had a problem with it.

yeh mine did aswell looks great with some great parts to back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back