Jialing 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have just found out that they are not made by jialing, but they are yx150cc and yx is a engine manufacturer in china.. jialing have not released there 150cc engine.
as GPX is not a engine brand they just put there logo on the engines.
this information is from a chinese bike company, and by having heard so many different remarks too these engines its hard to follow as to what is true..

so if anyone else can confirm this info ,let me know.
keeping in mind chinese companies tell you what you want to hear all the time.

YO dude you right about the name of the factory, but you've got GPX only just a logo part wrong. First it is GPX USA presented by Pitsterpro, that means the engine is pass the EPA test for USA market via through the support from Pisterpro race team SGR (Staggs Goodwin Racing) USA. Therefore for whichever factory produce the engine it can successfully pass the aggressive test launched by SGR and got EPA. Pitsterpro then will place the GPX or GPX USA on the engine.

I've got a Pitsterpro X2R,which got the Jailing engine on it in the first place, then I paid 120bucks extra to get it update to GPX USA 125cc. By the time the engine is fit into my bike, the dealer told me the engine is manufactured by Jailing but from completely different assembling line where this specific production line also produce components for DAYTONA as well.

Our engines have a strange bore/stroke ratio already, the jailing and lifan engines have an underbore engine (stroke larger then bore) which means an engine with torque, but shouldn't rev all that great. Motorcross bikes today generally have a overbore engine (bigger bore smaller stroke), and industrial machines have underbore engines.

I shouldn't speak, cause i run a underbore engine too (56x60.5), however this engine should be exciting, should rev really good having a big bore and stroke.

Dont you mean "over square" and "under square" and not "under bore" and "over bore"? :)

YO dude you right about the name of the factory, but you've got GPX only just a logo part wrong. First it is GPX USA presented by Pitsterpro, that means the engine is pass the EPA test for USA market via through the support from Pisterpro race team SGR (Staggs Goodwin Racing) USA. Therefore for whichever factory produce the engine it can successfully pass the aggressive test launched by SGR and got EPA. Pitsterpro then will place the GPX or GPX USA on the engine.

I've got a Pitsterpro X2R,which got the Jailing engine on it in the first place, then I paid 120bucks extra to get it update to GPX USA 125cc. By the time the engine is fit into my bike, the dealer told me the engine is manufactured by Jailing but from completely different assembling line where this specific production line also produce components for DAYTONA as well.

dude isnt that pretty much what i said, just not in detail...GPX isnt a engine manufacturer, they brand engines. just as the chinese brand rubbish engines with lifan name.
and the main part what i was refering to was that the 150cc engine isnt a jialing...

i have just found out that they are not made by jialing, but they are yx150cc and yx is a engine manufacturer in china.. jialing have not released there 150cc engine.
as GPX is not a engine brand they just put there logo on the engines.
this information is from a chinese bike company, and by having heard so many different remarks too these engines its hard to follow as to what is true..

so if anyone else can confirm this info ,let me know.
keeping in mind chinese companies tell you what you want to hear all the time.

This information is correct Sean, and YX is working together with Hyosung Korea...

Latest posts

Back