Karlos's LXR Twin Cam Daytona build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple fresh pics
me7epetu.jpg

bejatuby.jpg

6u2ysury.jpg

6u2u2ymy.jpg

Tasty!! How much rear travel does the LXR frame has...that shock looks massive! Can you take some photos of the linkage system? I'm really interested in how they work, cant find any decent photos on the interwebs! Nice build....when are you taking it out to get it dirty?

stu,
you have a linkage set up on your TDR Pro

Is this a good time to say I'm pretty sure its bending already? All linkages are different I hear all the hype about the LXR and its linkage! Surely the TDR is not a rip off of a bike that good? Plus the shock on the TDR has at least 50% less travel than the shock on the LXR....I just want to see some photos of how the linkage on the lxr works, not like I'm going to run out and buy one!

Last edited:
nah Linkage suspension is just a style of suspension.

there is a big tube welded on the underside of the swingarm, with bearings inside, this is where the rear part of the link bars bolt to.
my Orion had cracked through the welds there and it was about to break when i bought it.
i strengthened it all, and rewelded it before i rode it.

sorry for the thread high jack too Karlos

nah Linkage suspension is just a style of suspension.

there is a big tube welded on the underside of the swingarm, with bearings inside, this is where the rear part of the link bars bolt to.
my Orion had cracked through the welds there and it was about to break when i bought it.
i strengthened it all, and rewelded it before i rode it.

sorry for the thread high jack too Karlos

I don't mind man. Just so long as you don't go posting any recipes or knitting remedies and stuff

This thing is up for sale if anyone is interested... $3000 ono
juzesu2e.jpg

radype5u.jpg

qepe4yga.jpg

Buy the whole bike Roy, you know you wanna

Who ended up buying it? Hope to see it floating around a race meet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back