keihin pe 28 on braap 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah that looks in very good condition, it's been looked after, especially compared to mine.
I don't mind the gold sticker set either .
What year was your's ?
The only thing i can spot different is the fork colour, mine are the gold/brown and mine has the same colour tops.

Looks sweet man, quite tidy. I agree with craig the sticker kit looks pretty good I prefer it to my geico sticket kit actually. Have you got a bigger back rim on yours or is it just my eyes?

Bike built date march 2013 and has decomp.

Forks are a brownie gold

Tyres 12/14

Pics taken with Nokia $40 unit

Eyes are ok

your's is 1 year newer than mine then
my frame build date is April 2012, it has the Decomp Cam too

the YCF bikes didn't come out with the 190 until september/october 2012, not sure on the Braaap

Last edited:
The dude l bought it off purchased it late 2013.
Before l was looking to buy l researched (Daytona anima) the engine to see when the de comp was introduced. Reading some horror stories on pre de comp units . The owner couldn't tell me much about it.
The only info l found on some US site and an Italian site was that the decomp was introduced early 2013 .So l would gather that any de comp engine coming to Oz would probably be here for our spring.
Any how the braaap was a bit of a gamble ,she was in sweet condition and well priced. l had to buy it.
Brought it home and first thing l did was remove the cam cover. (with eyes shut ) l levered the cover off revealing a nice decomp mechanism.

Latest posts

Back