Kids that ride dirt bikes on the road... breaking the law much!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuddyMini

Reaction score
Following on from my posts in http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-chat/26977-braaap-maestro-crash-5.html#post272765 (I'd recommend reading that link before this thread makes sense....)

Well the situation has escalated to the point where I've just had a gut full of the two clowns over the road that have ignored all warnings & are continuing to ride their pissy little dirt bikes on the road and now, since the law has gotten involved, they are being spiteful pains in the asses. This afternoon they both did a defiant lap past my workshop (giving me the one finger salute, even tho I wasn't in there) Then decided to continue on for a full lap of the township on their shitter 2 strokes for all the district to see & hear. Not satisfied with that they continued on until late afternoon blatting up & down the road & in their paddock. The 16y/o also gave my partner a mouthful of abuse while he went outside to check up on them... So now it's personal.

I now know their first & last names, where they go to school, who their teachers & friends are, what sports they are involved in, .... If they get nasty, I will show my true colours :mad: They will be getting more than just pine cones that they launched at our driveway on Sunday afternoon.....

NVE00004.png

NVE00005.png

if the cops won't arrest these fools with extreme prejudice ...it could be time for today tonight ?

get some one who has a regested bike to run em off the road and say to the cops they ran into who they going to believe the kids with no lisence no rego or the person with rego and lisence

so what have the cop's done about it?????

Seems like they've done nothing so far :rolleyes: or not enough for them to pull their bloody heads in. I'm going to drop some video footage off to the station today (even though they say it isn't necessary?!) Well I think it IS necessary! And the matter is apparently being brought up with the Sargent. Hmm.

i think you have a few options here, some nicer then otheres tho.
i would give A current afair or today tonight a call, say how distressed you are!;) they might want a story.
or you could (this is a good one;)) get an orange (get a few) and jam some 2-3 inch nails in em from different directions (alot of kids will aim for em for some reason lol (the security at my estate done this and befor the houses were built) ) and throw them where the kids will hit em (not on the road tho haha)

there are a few things you can do , so just play nice (but evil at the same time)
allways act inicent too;)

haha, nice one matt :D I can get pretty evil when I want to be. If these kids start being vengeful I have some ideas. I also have some of their photos off of Fbook... I wonder if they'll ever Google their own names? LOL

meh, just slash the tyres when there out one day maybe?
or a better idea when they are out (or not near there bikes and you could sneek over ) put some screws under there tyres so they have to roll over em ;)

We have 8 year olds riding up and down the street on pee wee 50's, and we have 20+ year olds that ride 140 pit bikes up and down the street, I was on my way to work last week (I ride my pushy) and I saw one guy pushing his pit bike along the side of the road. Later on, I relised where he was going.. It's a pain in the arse having them riding around all day and night...

Straight to the sarg ay, lol sounds like either you have connection's or he knows the lil shits and isn't gunna do squat.

One of my old man's mate had a kinda similar problem but this involved a young bloke who just bought his first car.....used to do big arse smoke show's right out side me dads mates driveway.

So mick(dad's mate) hooked up his fire fighting pump and caught him in the act 1 day, filled his car with water and said next time ill burn the farker.

He hasn't dropped a skid there in 3 yrs or so now, mind you the fella new how to cook a nice 1 lol.

Straight to the sarg ay, lol sounds like either you have connection's or he knows the lil shits and isn't gunna do squat.

Yeah I'm thinking the latter there Roost. I don't know any cops still in the force here. Seems like nothing serious has been done yet, except making them narky LOL I took the vid in today & the cop at the counter was a bit blaze about it 'oh yeah that was the one we went out last night' & he said he'd show the footage to the boys out back :eek:

I've been home about an hour now.. King dip shit has since been on his bike revving the absolute crap out of it up & down the road and now taunting us. All the while his dad is picking up bales of hay in the paddock and doing squat about his retard prick of a son...

I kept behind the trees since he was being so aggro & I was home alone....

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/OceanCulture/Pit%20Bike/Random/2010-Mar23_00.flv">

have you tried going to the parents? i duno mate seems like uve cleared every end, but hav u tried the oldies?

Hey Mitch, it's not even worth trying the parents. They just don't care about their kids behavior. The kids have them wrapped around their fingers & they can do no wrong. The last time I approached the old man on another matter (our disappearing rubbish bin... which I later found 2 ks up the road with both wheels & axle ripped off from their mates cattle truck backing over it) I got a cold reception with him claiming he knew nothing about it... (which is crap) & I just know I'll get the same cold non caring response in this situation. Stupid thing is when we first moved here & went over and introduced myself & everything was fine... up until the bin incident. And now this... LOL. It sucks

If you don't get a response from the police (especially seeing as you have provided video evidence), send the video and a statement to your regional police station (addressed to the sergeant in charge).

Make sure they know that you have contacted your local station and nothing was done about the issue. If you ever get hassle from the local cops in the future, make sure you complain and raise the fact that this has occurred... They might not like you a lot but will jump as high as you say to avoid getting in trouble with the senior ranks :)

It pains me that the majority of cops act like @$$holes!

Hey Mitch, it's not even worth trying the parents. They just don't care about their kids behavior. The kids have them wrapped around their fingers & they can do no wrong. The last time I approached the old man on another matter (our disappearing rubbish bin... which I later found 2 ks up the road with both wheels & axle ripped off from their mates cattle truck backing over it) I got a cold reception with him claiming he knew nothing about it... (which is crap) & I just know I'll get the same cold non caring response in this situation. Stupid thing is when we first moved here & went over and introduced myself & everything was fine... up until the bin incident. And now this... LOL. It sucks

Ok well maybe post the phone number of the local cops and the name of the road and we'll start ringing the cops and complaining .... I'll tell em I almost hit one

oowww i see your dilemar. sound like a bunch of half wits.
i still cant belive from the looks of the vids it looks like you arent in city it looks like they would have paddoks to ride in and their riding on the road wtf hahah
lets not hope one of them get run over but maybe thats wot needs to happen??

theres a kid at my school that rides on the road but he is a complet fag rich kid
(not a pitbike ,250f)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back