Kids that ride dirt bikes on the road... breaking the law much!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know how yr being so calm about it...
if it were me i would of had enough by now and flipped my lid..
there would be all sorts of sht being thrown at them and once i got them the parents would be next in my line of fire...

its evident the cops dont give a sht and i wouldnt be surprised if a member of the local cop shop is a relative of these wankers...

and cops wonder why people take sht in to their own hands, cause at the best of times there fuken useless

NVE00004.png

this is a CRIME!!....... coz he aint on the back wheel!!! :D

do they ride next to road by any chance??

if so dig a strip out get a plank of wood and put a whole heap nails in it put it in your trench it fill the trench up with sand so you cant see em but i yuo ride over it you will hit em

Next time you go to the coppers and they say "Theres nothing we can do about it" tell them you'll take it into your own hands and i bet you'll see em down there that same day.

if it was me, i'd upload the vids onto youtube with the names of the kids in the title... then i'd call the cops, and speak to today tonight or a current affair, stating very clearly that the parents of the kids, and the local police are doing absolutely nothing to stop these kids....

sadly, the big trade off, is that once again, these little shits are giving the rest of us a bad name... and a publicised story on local television will be the only thing that will get it through to the irresponsible parents, and i dare say will mean the local sarge will have his arse kicked for being derelict in his duties..........

get these little bastards off the road before they become shiny smudges on the bitty...

ok well thats a few people now all agreeing on the same thing *today tonight / current affair* dow it man definatly!!

i dont know how yr being so calm about it...
if it were me i would of had enough by now and flipped my lid..
there would be all sorts of sht being thrown at them and once i got them the parents would be next in my line of fire...

its evident the cops dont give a sht and i wouldnt be surprised if a member of the local cop shop is a relative of these wankers...

and cops wonder why people take sht in to their own hands, cause at the best of times there fuken useless

Yesterday, I was so very close to flipping my lid Sean. It put me in a very foul mood to say the least & all sorts of things were going through my head. But the worst thing to do is act in anger, so I'm trying to keep my cool & not go on the offensive. I'm really concerned about my business/workshop being under attack (vandalized or robbed) so if anything happens there I'll probably end up on a steaming rampage. If the police aren't going to help then I'll take the suggestion of krazed & take it higher. It just seems like they can't be bothered, or, inside job. We live on the outskirts of town and surrounded by other bike riders that ride on their own property. I have absolutely no issue with anyone else riding a moto around here, except for these two asses that ride on a busy road up until dark time. For the same reason we wanted them off the road (for their own safety) now I'm just hoping karma drives a f^$ing great Mack truck through their dimly lit heads.

Ok well maybe post the phone number of the local cops and the name of the road and we'll start ringing the cops and complaining .... I'll tell em I almost hit one

The local number goes straight to Adelaide & the job gets put in queue... they'll ask you for your phone number & where you are calling from, so you'll have to say you were visiting me at the time :D I think I should just make a big sign & stick it on the road "$100 to hit the blue bike"

smash some bottle on the side of the road.. warn your neighbours (not them) and let the glass do the work..
and get the cops involved..

if they were just in there paddock.. fair enough.. but up and down all down is just annoying.

Little shit heads. I hate wankers like these that have to give all of us a bad name.
If they were in their paddock bashing the absolute shit out of their bikes fair enough but why on a road when they have land?

My Uncle is a Police officer (now people be nice hes one of the good ones, haha)
I asked him about it he said get photographic evidence with time and date, get as many as you can so that you can show your evidence. also get the names of every police officer you talk to first and last name and all the info you can get also dates etc and all documentation...
If they still proceed with it go to the regional police station.

Or you could go to today tonight and completly humiliate them...

Personally i would love the wankers to be on today tonight...

It's quite weird actually. Normally kids like this ride 125cc pit bikes that run like a bag of shit. But one has a yz85??

hit up Today Tonight, don't worry about putting sticks in their wheels, glass on the road, or nails... It will just make you look as bad as them...

Not too long ago their was a story about kids riding pit bikes around and flipping people off people, ended up being in the same suburb as mine. Kids would ride pit bikes to the spare allotment and ride there, but one the way they would hoon around, wheelies flipping people off, shit like that. So Today Tonight went there, caught them in the act, caught them giving the finger to the camera man, swearing, things like that. Cops got humiliated as the old couple explained that they had tried calling the cops plenty of times but still nothing had been done, like your situation.

Even a large article in the local paper got posted, saying how teens are riding pit bikes around the streets blah blah blah.. I wrote a 500 word reply to the newspaper saying if they didn't close as many tracks down, kids would have places to ride and keeping them off the street as so on...

I personally don't care what they do, the noise doesn't bother me that much, as I ride my bike in the backyard and stuff. But it just gives the sport a bad name.

Anyways good luck with your situation.

Really important not to take any action in the heat of the moment - you'll regret it later even if it feels good at the time.

Two things to do:

First, write a letter (yes an old fashioned letter on paper) to your local MP, with copies to relevant State Government Ministers and the local police station. Send copies to the Minister for police and roads / transport. Make sure that they all know that copies have been sent to all the rest.

Be very polite. Acknowledge how difficult it can be for the police to know who offenders are and where they live, but let them know that you've supplied this information to help the police do their work.

Second thing to do is sit back to see the shit hitting the fan down at your local cop shop, because everyone you've sent your letter to has to provide a written response, and the staff in the minister's office don't like being pissed off by cops who can't be bothered doing a simple piece of work.

This isn't about revenge or anything, it's just being socially responsible.

What is the actual problem here? Are these kids keeping you up for nightshift? are they disturbing your horse's?

Or is this just about the "Man" says its illegal so i'm guna stop them like some kind of Vigalante.....

Latest posts

Back