Kids that ride dirt bikes on the road... breaking the law much!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the actual problem here? Are these kids keeping you up for nightshift? are they disturbing your horse's?

Or is this just about the "Man" says its illegal so i'm guna stop them like some kind of Vigalante.....

dw Hillz, she aint gunning for you:p you live to far away to annoy her:D

What is the actual problem here? Are these kids keeping you up for nightshift? are they disturbing your horse's?

Or is this just about the "Man" says its illegal so i'm guna stop them like some kind of Vigalante.....

I'm self employed, I don't have horses, I'm not a "man" and I'm not a vigilante.
If you read the whole thread, including the braaap crash thread, you might understand the situation. In the end I may as well not have ever bothered being concerned for these kids, their parents or other road users. Let them ride motocross bikes with knobby's on the bitumen until the sun goes down. With any luck one will be killed by a truck and I'll say I told you so.

Today I've copped verbal abuse, taunting, intimidation & harassment from 2 teenage boys with attitude problems. If that's what you get for being concerned about a matter of safety on our roads, then so be it. I'm not going to bother in future. It's no wonder society is so anally up itself these days

I know its nasty, but a fishing line trap off the top of the fence across the road from your place and secured into the ground via a tent peg would be a good way for him to stack it ;)

Make sure its heavy duty stuff!

I know its nasty, but a fishing line trap off the top of the fence across the road from your place and secured into the ground via a tent peg would be a good way for him to stack it ;)

If he's going fast enough that would be enough to kill him. Stupid suggestion

No that's not the answer Raven... If they are stupid enough to continue riding on the road after they've been tuned by the police then that's their problem. Now they are just being complete a---holes in the paddock & swearing at us :rolleyes:

I didnt say to clothesline 'em and decapitate them did i? ;)

Just set it at the right level to catch the bike and make him go sailing over the bars, thats all :)

you sir are a Fu%kwit

I didnt say to clothesline 'em and decapitate them did i? ;)

Just set it at the right level to catch the bike and make him go sailing over the bars, thats all :)

Send him sailing over the bars ay?
Man piss off, he's doing any half decent speed on the bike she would have murder, if not manslourter charges on her back.

Also, you diddnt answer my first question, what about other road users ay?
Use ya frikin brain

I have now got a kid (I assume) in the house behind me, revving the shit out of his bike, it's running too rich to say the least, so he's trying to clear it out... And it isn't working lol.. But I don't care... :D You should of came into this situation with the same attitude... They are just kids trying to ride their bikes. Their parents won't take them riding so they do what every other person would do, ride it where they can..

I have now got a kid (I assume) in the house behind me, revving the shit out of his bike, it's running too rich to say the least, so he's trying to clear it out... And it isn't working lol.. But I don't care... :D You should of came into this situation with the same attitude... They are just kids trying to ride their bikes. Their parents won't take them riding so they do what every other person would do, ride it where they can..

lol, kids ay? at 11 am? shouldnt they be at school?

Tyd, these kids have a farm of 40 or so acres to ride around on... it's not as if they have a reason to be riding on public roads. Before all this shit happened we didn't care that they rode in the paddock & made 'normal' bike riding noise. It was when they started riding on the road & became a hazard to other road users and themselves that we had a problem. If one of them met with a truck, we didn't want to be scraping their guts off the bitumen. So, since they've been told off by the police (and because they are used to getting away with shit because of weak parents) now they are sooking and causing as much of a nuisance IN the paddock (which is still right outside our house) holding the throttle wide open & revving the absolute crrap out of the bikes & taunting us with abusive language. They are not 'riding' anymore, they are just being vengeful little pricks. So that's what we're dealing with at the moment :rolleyes:

i say, become friends with one of theres and get him or her to snitch on the "little pricks" and get him to stay at there house an when they sleeping get the snitch to slash the tyres and give him 50 bucks for his work;)

Yesterday's dummy spit (WARNING!! BAD LANGUAGE )

I think the whole district heard their charming performance....

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/OceanCulture/Pit%20Bike/Random/2010-Mar24_00.flv">

Last edited:
Nah Mat, doing stuff like that just makes things worse. We have to ride out the wave of shit they're now giving us, since the cops don't care about harassment, verbal abuse, taunting, intimidation & antagonizing behavior.

It just shits me that we tried to do the right thing & you get this in return. Be good if they just copped it on the chin & accepted they were in the wrong & that were sorry for giving us grief.. but Nnnnooo LOL

Yesterday's dummy spit (WARNING!! BAD LANGUAGE )

I think the whole district heard their charming performance....

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/OceanCulture/Pit%20Bike/Random/2010-Mar24_00.flv">

ahhhhhh:mad: i dont know how you could put up with that:confused:

Latest posts

Back