Kids that ride dirt bikes on the road... breaking the law much!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha rebels givin u a gut load lol we get kids in mussie like that most of em are 8-10 years old swearing there heads off at us 16 years olds just makes me laugh

Nah Mat, doing stuff like that just makes things worse. We have to ride out the wave of shit they're now giving us, since the cops don't care about harassment, verbal abuse, taunting, intimidation & antagonizing behavior.

It just shits me that we tried to do the right thing & you get this in return. Be good if they just copped it on the chin & accepted they were in the wrong & that were sorry for giving us grief.. but Nnnnooo LOL

Seriously, send all the video evidence to the regional police headquarters, local MP, etc and get some arse kicking done. You have just been ASSAULTED. There is no line between verbal/physical assault if you fear for your safety (which you clearly should), then they are guilty of assault.

Make a fuss, the little prick can laugh it off in Juvi!

Yesterday's dummy spit (WARNING!! BAD LANGUAGE )

I think the whole district heard their charming performance....

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/OceanCulture/Pit%20Bike/Random/2010-Mar24_00.flv">

hahahaha loser:D
why don't the cops care they love taking away my friends bike when he ride in the bush:confused:

has he tryed to break into your house or shed or anything or broken a window

Ok, firstly don't take this the wrong way, I'm not having a go at you... BUT..
If you didn't say anything to them in the first place they wouldn't be swearing at you, revving the shit out of their bikes, giving you the finger, riding past your work giving you the finger...

ahhhhhh:mad: i dont know how you could put up with that:confused:

Ha, yeah well its hard not to retaliate... Unfortunately I did yesterday because I just flipped. He was at the fence line staring at me while I was inside our yard watering the garden minding my own business, saying 'you got problem with this? rev rev blah blah.. So I said to him 'you really are a dumb _ _ _ _ aren't you. You're now just making things worse & you are harassing & taunting us' to which he replied like a spoiled little kid "am not!" then shot off back to the house ranting & raving & told his dad. His dad called the cops & said I verbally abused him?! LOL I can't see how one swear word can compare to what they've slung toward us over the last 4 days...

Anyway, as long as I don't see them on the road there's nothing we can do about the abuse from the paddock so we just have to laugh it off & ignore them. They'll get sick of it over time.

If you didn't say anything to them in the first place they wouldn't be swearing at you, revving the shit out of their bikes, giving you the finger, riding past your work giving you the finger...

Don't take this the wrong way TyD, but... Go back to riding up and down your little stretch or road, over and over and over...

I was occasionally told off for riding where I shouldn't of growing up but I never went nuts, I might have been pissed but I went home had a think about it and pulled my head in!

These little pricks are in desperate need of some discipline, clearly they aren't getting it from their parents...

Tyd, they'd been doing this well before I had words (which was y'day) Up until then my other half had asked them (not abusively) to NOT ride on the road. Since the cops have gotten involved they have been obnoxious because they're no longer getting away with what they're doing. In the vid they were revving the bike & taunting us well before I had even spoken to them, so no, I didn't instigate this. If they just rode in the paddock & weren't being antagonizing then none of this would be happening.

Anyway, as long as I don't see them on the road there's nothing we can do about the abuse from the paddock so we just have to laugh it off & ignore them. They'll get sick of it over time.

Funnily enough there is plenty you can do... Contact the police higher up, contact local government, make a fuss! If you don't want to get involved with the police directly, contact ACA/TT and let them harass the little bastards and police for you :)

Otherwise, drop the issue on here, we've all offered to help, offered advice on the correct channels to raise the issue (I'm not speaking out of my arse on this either... I'm an ex security guard (read: bouncer during uni) and I spoke to my mate who is a judges associate!) and you keep posting video without any "I contacted my local MP/regional police station to raise the issue of police negligence...". Clearly the local cops won't do anything, you've said as much yourself. There is a clear avenue to follow here: Follow it!

Sorry if this seems harsh, I'm sick of reading the same thing over and over...

I was occasionally told off for riding where I shouldn't of growing up but I never went nuts, I might have been pissed but I went home had a think about it and pulled my head in!

These little pricks are in desperate need of some discipline, clearly they aren't getting it from their parents...

Thanks krazed, exactly, you've hit the nail on the head & know where I'm coming from. I honestly expected these kids to have pulled there heads in by now, I thought if they had any kind of good parenting & self control they would have, but unfortunately they have not.

And cheers for the above advice & support. I'm taking all that you've said on board so will use these avenues if I have to. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Thanks krazed, exactly, you've hit the nail on the head & know where I'm coming from. I honestly expected these kids to have pulled there heads in by now, I thought if they had any kind of good parenting & self control they would have, but unfortunately they have not.

Apologies for my next post in that case... Sorry to fly off the handle at you :eek:

Funnily enough there is plenty you can do... Contact the police higher up, contact local government, make a fuss! If you don't want to get involved with the police directly, contact ACA/TT and let them harass the little bastards and police for you :)

Otherwise, drop the issue on here, we've all offered to help, offered advice on the correct channels to raise the issue (I'm not speaking out of my arse on this either... I'm an ex security guard (read: bouncer during uni) and I spoke to my mate who is a judges associate!) and you keep posting video without any "I contacted my local MP/regional police station to raise the issue of police negligence...". Clearly the local cops won't do anything, you've said as much yourself. There is a clear avenue to follow here: Follow it!

Sorry if this seems harsh, I'm sick of reading the same thing over and over...

That's ok... getting used to being abused!

FYI the local police here ARE the 'higher up' regional station. They had been contacted by us twice since early Feb & nothing had been done up until this week, when we contacted them 2 days straight & I went in there & handed over the vid to back up our complaint (Tues) Kids + parents got called into the station Wed, kids got shitty and go ballistic Wed night. I didn't think I was saying the same thing over, if I did it was in answer to individual posts. Don't worry, I'm sick of dealing with it too. Thankfully they didn't carry on like pork chops tonight.... hoping they've gotten over their little hissy fit :eek:

Don't take this the wrong way TyD, but... Go back to riding up and down your little stretch or road, over and over and over...

That's where you are wrong mate, I have never ridden any of my dirt bikes on the road, ever... Not even a strap up the street...

You say you had problems when your hubby asked them not to ride on the road, it's not your responsibility to tell them what to do, that's why they have reacted like most teens in that situation would do...

That's ok... getting used to being abused!

FYI the local police here ARE the 'higher up' regional station. They had been contacted by us twice since early Feb & nothing had been done up until this week, when we contacted them 2 days straight & I went in there & handed over the vid to back up our complaint (Tues) Kids + parents got called into the station Wed, kids got shitty and go ballistic Wed night. I didn't think I was saying the same thing over, if I did it was in answer to individual posts. Don't worry, I'm sick of dealing with it too. Thankfully they didn't carry on like pork chops tonight.... hoping they've gotten over their little hissy fit :eek:

Hmm, definitely complain to your local MP and as many governing bodies as you can... Clearly the little piglets need to be reminded to do their job! :p

Hope for your sake the kids have got it all out of their system, if they continue with this bollocks; assault charges.

honestly, no one deserves to be spoken to like a piece of sh}t, specially little turds mouthing off to a adult who is just trying to keep them out of trouble in the first place, i dont know how you stayed so patient with them for so long, cause i would of threw a rock at em or somthin by now

the cops wont do anything, but when one of these little farks gets ran over by a car thats not fair on the driver, the kids were warned, the cops did crap all, and now a innocent driver would probably hate them self, (unless u showed the driver the vid footage and slipped em $100) HAHA !

i dont even know why im replying to this, after reading what i just typed i really didnt say anything, so thank you for wastin 3mins readin my gay post

honestly, no one deserves to be spoken to like a piece of sh}t, specially little turds mouthing off to a adult who is just trying to keep them out of trouble in the first place, i dont know how you stayed so patient with them for so long, cause i would of threw a rock at em or somthin by now

the cops wont do anything, but when one of these little farks gets ran over by a car thats not fair on the driver, the kids were warned, the cops did crap all, and now a innocent driver would probably hate them self, (unless u showed the driver the vid footage and slipped em $100) HAHA !

i dont even know why im replying to this, after reading what i just typed i really didnt say anything, so thank you for wastin 3mins readin my gay post

We don't all read that slowly, between reading it and posting this reply, I'll be lucky to have burnt one :D

it's not your responsibility to tell them what to do, that's why they have reacted like most teens in that situation would do...

Yeah you're right, it's not our responsibility to tell them what to do IT"S THEIR PARENTS DUTY. But seeing they are clearly inept at doing so, seeing the potential of a fatality, not to mention all that goes WITH a fatality, injury, loss, grief, BLAME.... Who gets blamed? Oh the neighborhood should have been looking out for them. Sheesh damned if you do or don't, try to do the right thing here. I've never made a police complaint my whole entire life (I'm 37) and now I know exactly why people just don't bother. And apart from seeing these shits on the road, it's frustrating that they don't use their 40+ acres of property. They are just a classic example of the inconsiderate 'me' generation.

Enough said, I'm outta here to go enjoy some peace outside while it lasts!

i reckon the only way this will be stopped is if the cops catch em red handed riding on the road, when they are riding on the road call the cop's and see if they respond.

Latest posts

Back