KLX110L or Pitsterpro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i know that but will the lxr be a good bike for jumping or is there a better pitbike for jumping.

I can't believe you guys are even discussing this. The LXR will be 10 times better out of the box for jumping and racing. Sure, the KLX will jump, but for how long? 30mm telescopics and 5 inches of travel... the frame might not break but it will break you. The LXR is lighter, has way more travel and way more power and costs around the same. Upgrading the KLX will take time and cost loads and when it snaps in half it will cost a freaking crapload to fix it.

Is it worth the extra money to get the daytona 150cc upgrade on the lxr? is this engine more reliable and will it last longer? Does anyone know how much the lxr is with the daytona upgrade

Is it worth the extra money to get the daytona 150cc upgrade on the lxr? is this engine more reliable and will it last longer? Does anyone know how much the lxr is with the daytona upgrade
:no:....and use the SEARCHBUTTON!

lxr, ciniworx 175 or revmx ttr155 or if you must dirtmax has one too

but the lxr is proven to handle ramps with big gaps

You can use the X4r swingarm , if you use the correct size shock ,and make a top shock mount.

If you can get kx60 forks for it , its a good upgrade , they will go straight into stock triple clamps and you can use the stock wheel/brakes to , all you will need is extended brake cable (kx60 cable) .

Then you will need to get stiffer springs . could turn out pricey.

The gpx forks are a better fork then the kx60 forks all around . except for build quality . but its not like they will snap on you....

I think gpx forks going on to a klx you will need certain bearings? not positive.

will the triple clamp on the gpx forks fit on the klx frame and if i use different size bearings can i still use the gpx triple clamp?
cheers

So the x4r swingarm will bolt straight on with the right shock? can i use the stock wheel and drum brake on the x4r swinger?

Swingarm will bolt up at the pivot area , and no not just with a different shock . you will need to make a hole new top shock mount (further back down the frame and further out)

And no the stock wheel wont work without modifying. the drum brakes on the klx have a weird design to hold the drum insert in place , which mounts to the swingarm , so will have to weld a tab on the new swingarm etc big stuff around... plus there different axle sizes .

Yes the complete gpx forks and clamps will go on if you use the correct bearings..

Here is picture of a klx with X4r Swingarm.

aae5bbc4.jpg

846718be.jpg

you be better off getting an xr4/lxr roller and use your engine, but where does your dollar stop lol

I gladly just bought a brand new lxr for $1680 bidding......................YAY

Latest posts

Back