L&M Motorsports Fast 50's Pit Bike ride day Murray Bridge SA, Nov 9th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it was a decent off, glad your ok mate. Then again reckon you could fix a broken rib with a welder and a bit of race tape :p

Lol, i'd hate to feel it if they were broken, they are pretty bad atm.

I wasn't going fast, it was up the back of the track where the whoops start,
i got onto the throttle after the 1st or 2nd one and lost it, the front slid out on me, i reckon my ribs hit to top of one of the whoops ?
I will have to try and reduce the video size to upload it

Damn that looks like a wicked track.

Sorry to hear about the ribs Craig. Hope your feeling better mate.

thanks, it was a good day, and this morning i felt it really bad, one of my ribs is definately broken.
i can feel the 2x ends clicking past each other sometimes

Rumble, that last jump you did clearing the step up looked mad from where we were parked, and your victory Yeeew! and Donut after !!!

Those Animas' sounded sweet too.

there were some good riders there

Here's a video from the day that I got riding around! Sorry for the bad quality I uploaded it from my phone and didn't download the good quality one from the gopro, and the angle too I'm a first time gopro user lol!

L&m Motorsport ride day - YouTube

Last edited:
I went back to hospital again Tuesday morning and i was admitted .
I did have a broken rib, and 2 others are fractured too.
They let me out Wednesday after lunch.

Yeah i'm still feeling it, pain killers every 4 hours for another week yet.
The one broken rib, i can feel the ends clicking/grinding against each other every time i move.
Thanks for asking.

It was good good day out riding anyway, and hopefully we can organise something again soon
and was good to put faces to names too.

Geez mate that sucks! How long do they think it will take to heal??

It was definitely great to meet some fresh faces shame there wasn't more people. Hopefully scmx will agree to have more ridedays.

My left lung was punctured/deflated too, which would explain why i felt so winded.
They want me to do a heap of deep breathing to stop it from getting an infection too
6-8 weeks to be all good again.

Luckily Brenton came up with me so he drove my car home, Cheers mate !

I'll be using my Fox Airframe body armour next time i hit a track like that for sure, just as a bit of insurance.
Think i'm more suited for paddock and open area riding, those whoops would take a bit of getting used to, lol

I wish i had a go on that little track to the left just inside the gate, where you and a couple of others had a few of laps around (more my type of track, haha)
How did rumbles' ankle go too, was it broken ?

Is that flat track / oval track still open up the back too ?

Not broken, still walking around like a pimp with a limp though. Had an X-ray Wednesday and was all clear, must have just taken a knock across the top of my foot, shopping for new boots now.

Nah that's the speedways man I don't think that got sold/taken over by scmx. Next time we'll avoid the whoops by going around lol we ended up in the end well I did haha

Latest posts

Back