Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can Karl n if nothing else is possible ill fly up n drive it back I dunno how but it will all work out

Big shout out to you Karl for everything you are doing for him. That's awesome. Was an awesome day. Such a great bunch of blokes.

Styvvvvvvv, this is such bad news, spewin for ya mate. Your such a ripper bloke, we are all upset at this news. The out poring of help just shows what a champ you are. Rest up mate.

Ok Roy, how do we work this out getting him home? Ill use the money for my engine upgrade to get him and the car back. Is his GF with him?

Karl thanks so much for doing all this for our good mate.

I'll pick his gf up from the airport in the morning and take her up so she's there to see him when he gets out of surgery.

I flew to Melbourne for the yarram round of VCM and broke my shoulder there 4 months ago, when Styv found out the look of devastation on he's face for me told me he was a genuine bloke who cares a **** load for he's fellow lads, You will come back better and stronger mate, When it comes to miniriders chats up north you are the one that I mention as an influence to younger riders hoping to inspire them with stories of your rides.

I had my first ride in 4 months today after the broken scapula and I was on cloud nine, but to hear a brother has fallen badly makes us all realize that we must be there for each other no matter where we live.
Good luck bro and heres to a speedy and painfree recovery(well that's how I hope it will be)

If 1 of you boys end up flying here to drive his van home sounds a bit exy. With flights and fuel and what not. We might need to chip in to help a brother out. I could probs front some cash to get things rolling but it may be too soon to plan anything just yet. Maybe wait n see boys

Holy moley mate. Get well soon!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Yeah Karl im in if help is needed bro.

Even thou I've never met the bloke the way you guys all talk about him he seems to be a good lad and well after all we are all mini brothers if need be I could spare a bit of coin to help out if someone needs to fly up, drive or what not so just let me know if I can help even if its just for fuel for the drive home I don't care, I'm just glad to help. Keep us all in the loop.

If I hadn't just started my business if be on the next flight out , I dunno how but if need be I could fly up Friday night n drive back over the weekend , another way possibly would be cheaper and easier I could organise a car carrier n get it to port Melbourne it would be around 1k what's people's thoughts ?

I guess we just wait n see what happens over the next day or so but pass the above option to styv tomo Karl tell him not to stress bout the money we will work it out but with flights, possible accommodation and petrol I'd say it would be the cheapest easiest option n that way he could fly home instead of tracking down the newl for 22hours home

I can't see him driving anywhere fellas (as a passenger even) I'd say he will fly home then it's just a matter of getting his van home. I will mention it Roy and then see if he's up to trying to come up with a plan. I'd imagine he will be in hospital for bout 3 days we will know more in the next few days

Just spoke to him n I'm convincing him to go with that as a plan , he reckons its to much and well this is what he said at first but I told him I'd brake his other leg if he don't do as he's told lol

"You guys are all unbelievable, makes me shed tears with all thought heart felt words.. I'm so happy to be apart of such a great community.. The money to do all this is too much really"

I say "$;/k the money it's just money n we blow it on kids bikes every day without a care , ill put in as much as needed ,

I'm throwing it out there , 10 of us put in 100 n we get his van on a truck , ill get quotes tomo but it will be around there at most 1500$ I'm hoping we can all help out a bit to keep this bloke in the scene , he's a top rider and friend and is good for our community and has been of great help to me , if I need to pay for the lot ill pull something out of my hat but I can think of at least a handful that could possibly help ,

He Shouldn't drive home and the way I see it this is the best option for him in order to get back home the most comfortable and quick way , get treatment and recover and hopefully continue to be a part of the great family we have

I'm tipping he would break even as far as driving home versus flying home if u factored time , petrol , food , accommodation ( if they didn't bunk in the van ) so there wouldn't be much difference in his costs to get home , the van transport well I'm hoping like I said we can help a brother out ...

sucks im not over 18 i choose my own hours so if i was over 18, just fly up and drive back

So sorry to hear about styvan, Great young fella we know n look up too! Wish for speedie Recovery Champ! :thumbup:

Oh no styvan, hope you can get yourself and your van and bikes home safely
Lucky you have people in nsw there for you

Really crap news Styvan hope you get well soon brother and come back even faster than before. If that's possible...
You are a top bloke who always has time for everyone no matter how fast or slow they are. Which is very rare in this world and you don't judge people by the bike they ride...
Wish you all the best with getting home and am happy to chip in if needed. Hope the sport doesn't lose you.....

Just spoke to him n I'm convincing him to go with that as a plan , he reckons its to much and well this is what he said at first but I told him I'd brake his other leg if he don't do as he's told lol

"You guys are all unbelievable, makes me shed tears with all thought heart felt words.. I'm so happy to be apart of such a great community.. The money to do all this is too much really"

I say "$;/k the money it's just money n we blow it on kids bikes every day without a care , ill put in as much as needed ,

I'm throwing it out there , 10 of us put in 100 n we get his van on a truck , ill get quotes tomo but it will be around there at most 1500$ I'm hoping we can all help out a bit to keep this bloke in the scene , he's a top rider and friend and is good for our community and has been of great help to me , if I need to pay for the lot ill pull something out of my hat but I can think of at least a handful that could possibly help ,

He Shouldn't drive home and the way I see it this is the best option for him in order to get back home the most comfortable and quick way , get treatment and recover and hopefully continue to be a part of the great family we have

Sounds like a plan mate. Count me in for a chip in and I'll gladly take care of any logistics with his van if it needs to be dropped off at any transport company

if could get someone to drive his van back would be cheeper option?
Them things get like 900+ ks a tank.
Maybe start a Get Stav home fund , im sure alot would help with what they could ?
We were thinking of doing a dash for cash run, in the all in race, that it happened in so im sure could get somthing happening.

Im in on the donation bois;)

Latest posts

Back