Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Docs have said he'll be right to fly in a couple days. He won't be driving all that way

best news all day bro, ok Justin's helping out and going to create a site that we can raise up some funds to get his van home, its going to be about 1400 ish iv found a company that will transport a vehicle fully loaded which normally is a bit of a struggle so keep on this thread guys any help would be really appreciated by all involved and I'm sure by Styvan and his family, The bloke needs our help and we are family.. I know all of you might not have a heap but like I said anything would be great, the site that will accept donations takes a 7% cut of takings so we are looking at other options but I'm hoping some of you boys instead of buying that BBR lever or whatnot chuck the coin into helping out one of the MR brothers who has supported this scene since the days of the high rollers series , one of the quickest riders iv seen, genuine honest caring bloke who helps fellow riders better themselves and a all round top bloke, we together if enough of us can, could make a massive difference at least in the short term, I'm hoping to raise all the funds needed within a week or so, I know I'm asking a bit but I want him to have peace of mind and get home as quickly and comfortably as possible and if he gets clearance to fly then we need to help, he's just started a new job and income is obviously going to be a major concern., he was one race away from taking out the VCM #1 plate for the second year running and the poor bloke just drove his ass to Qld to be a part of what you guys have up there, lets show this kid our support and help him get home and looked after , the guys n girls in Qld have and are doing great things for him and making sure he's not alone so its up to the rest of us to carry on and get him home!! I'm hoping he gets over this and with our support continues to be a part of our family after all is said and done, ill keep you all posted with how its all going to work once we know more and once we know he will be flying home this week, thanks for all your support so far for him, I know how much it meant to him when he read all of the posts last night. and a big huge thanks to all the 12/10 crew up north for looking after him on the day until the ambulance took over and especially Karl for organising getting his van and getting Hayley to the hospital and all that he is doing on his end, just shows what a great community we have to be proud of, I know we have accidents and they are common within our sport, whenever iv been present at a meet , if a injury occurs I'm always amazed with the amount we all help one another, in all ways organising safe journeys for the blokes home, this case is no different expect this time... its bloody Styv n I=m absolutely shattered for him, ill be in touch boys and thanks again to everyone for the help so far

just got a msg from Angie Dwyer offering possibly to drive Styvs van home=) she has family in Melbourne, obviously its still going to require some cash but im tipping a bit less than a truck transport... stay tuned

^Good stuff mate, you mentioned above about getting a funding site going, BUT they take 7% cut. SO why not just use someones Paypal account and we all pay money into that? Someone trustworthy (so not me :p ) I was thinking of "That guy that likes oysters + worcestershire sauce"??? Just a thought.

Just taking Haley up to the hospital to see Styv now. Hopefully bringing him home with us soon

Well if everyone agrees then here are the details:

[email protected]

Please use "Styv" as a reference so I can keep track of all the funds going through.

Miniriders will chuck in $100 to kick it off :)

We're gonna need two business class tickets to get Styv n Haley home guys

Hopefully we can get the cash together in the next day or 2.

Cmon everyone chip in!! Anything will help at all.

Times like these is what makes Minirders everything it is, help a fallen brother out.

I've just chucked a hundi at it... Come on lads, lets go.!!

Doc just brought in some happy snaps (excuse the pun)
Before
ymyvejem.jpg

After
3ugy3ebu.jpg

LEGENDS!!! that's great news makes life easier thanks Nick and the rest now lets get this thing pumping !!

Latest posts

Back