Lets all send Styvan good vibes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we can setup an online collection type thing, where we setup a page with a goal amount, we can share the link on facebook or whatever and people can go donate.. I can have a look into it if you'se recon its a good idea??

Surely someone can take 2 days to drive the van down, maybe stay at a hostel overnight, and then fly back? One of the single fellas who has some time off at the moment? Would need about $500 i recon to get it done...

Maybe we can setup an online collection type thing, where we setup a page with a goal amount, we can share the link on facebook or whatever and people can go donate.. I can have a look into it if you'se recon its a good idea??

Surely someone can take 2 days to drive the van down, maybe stay at a hostel overnight, and then fly back? One of the single fellas who has some time off at the moment? Would need about $500 i recon to get it done...

Who knows how to set up such a thing?

Can someone tell me his gf's name? I'm at the airport about to pick her up and I don't even know her name lol

Really not good to hear when any rider goes down.

Heal up mate and take it easy for a bit.

Miniriders will chuck some money in as well.

I found Haley. We are off to hospital to wait for Styv to come out of surgery

Definitely unlucky for Styv , real bad timing with him starting a new job aswell
He rode the wheels off his 190 , unbeaten all day , hes fast as !
I was looking forward to the drive home in the chariot , had plenty of laughs all weekend with the Italian stallion , champion dude for sure , all round good guy
Keep us updated where we can throw in some cash to help him out

Still no news yet. Apparently he when into theatre at 7:30am and he still isn't out in recovery. They don't tell us anything in this place

that's awesome he is doing well. not so good about the crash. ill pitch in aswell. quick recovery mate

cheers guys for all the support, dunno if my master plan is going to work. problem is they will most likely not allow him to get on a plain for some weeks due to the air pressure up there and clotting issues, I don't know for sure yet but im tipping his real only option will unfortunately be to make the long trip home with Hayley in the van iv been stressing out since yesty arvo about it, got some quotes today to get his van on a truck and the cheapest option is about $1400 I don't care about the money I just want him home and looked after but if they wont let him fly then I guess this was all in vain and he will have to grin and bare it with the long journey home, I cant imagine how bad its gonna be for him but im lost with any other options for them. thanks for everyone caring and Karl you are a legend mate, true friend!! ill keep you all posted but I like the idea juzy had about the website and maybe we could help out in another way like repairing his bike for him or somthn will be in touch once there is more info....Roy

Mate he's still gonna need some funds for fuel, food and accom for himself and Haley to drive. Then there is a bigger ongoing issue of lack of income thereafter. Still very worthy of passing the hat around. Get that website up and running and dig deep fellow motoheads. Our man has some dark times ahead and we can all help to brighten his days

Just saw styv he's ok and in good spirits

That sounds Good, :)

Im happy to donate some cash to help out! Hard times are no fun at all.
If plaining to drive back inland way down to vico , there be place to stay at home if need to brake the trip up! :)

Very somber news yesterday. Whenever someone hurts themselves it's not a good thing but mr styv is a different fish. That guy lives and breaths minis- as most will know. There is a reason he is such a good rider. He probably rides the most out of anyone. Just being in qld for a race goes to show. Poor bugger. But I'm sure he will bounce back. It's great to see everyone trying to help him out. Pat on the back to you all. Hopefully some positive news soon. Get well soon buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Back