LXR Anima 190FDX Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue ODI grips on and blue spoke coat spoke covers going on the wheels soon ... You may ask why blue ... well when i done my aeroflow oil line fittings there all red and blue and i loved the colours together so now im going red / blue .... as u may have noticed ive changed the fuel hose to blue as well...

Yeah straight mineral is fine I usually use it to bed in the rings then change to the semi syn stuff ... I've noticed slightly lower engine temps with the semi syn though

Sent from my HTC One M7

How did you go putting the wraps on mate, was it tight as hell.
When I did my 10" rims it was hell I had to loosen up the spokes and use some lube.
The bikes looking awesome by the way man can't wait to see it with the yoshi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Where did you get the spokes from?

Man that is one bling LXR.

Got em from here mate : http://www.spokecoatsmx.com

How did you go putting the wraps on mate, was it tight as hell.
When I did my 10" rims it was hell I had to loosen up the spokes and use some lube.
The bikes looking awesome by the way man can't wait to see it with the yoshi.

Dude your not wrong it was a massive pain in the ring to do the back wheel i did exactly the same thing ! my fingers feel punished though and i munted a few trying to feed the damn thing on lucky i had spares ...

How, how how????????? Are they a wrap then you hit them with the heat gun?

I'm allowing one more mod to your bike Nick, then i really can't look at it anymore

How, how how????????? Are they a wrap then you hit them with the heat gun?

I'm allowing one more mod to your bike Nick, then i really can't look at it anymore

There a small ridged plastic tube with a slit cut the length of it then you slide and push them on, cut to length. Pretty basic idea but absolute ***** to put on.

Mmmmm spokes look insane!! bike looks great! i must get me some of these spokemates for my 50! add that extra bling!

So what should i order on the site? like what size? and im still confused on the application is it like a sticker or is it like a straw with a cut in it? do i have to remove the rims from the bike? :)

Cheers mate its basically a thick nylon straw with a slit cut in it ..

If you go on the spoke coat web site you can pick your wheel size combo from a pull down menu and choose your colour and thats it order them and your done ;)

Latest posts

Back