LXR Anima 190FDX Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update got these pegs :

These handlebars are just amazing there 1 1/8 fat bars 2014 T6 Alloy with 4.5mm thick walls and wrapped in coloured fibre wrap resin coating you can get them in blue black red green and orange with two different heights , rise , length sweep etc :

And last but not least this fuel cap as well :

**** yeah lad did you send the whole seat to him?
I'm so jealous of them pegs man, your rigs gonna be amazing when you get it all together.
The seat cover is going to totally transform the look of the bike mate just you wait you'll love it.

Cheers mate . I sent the seat to him so he could trim it up right I kept the hump in the rear part too . Can't wait to get it back .... How did you go with the oil lines ??

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah mate I bought all the bits the very next day after you sent the email haha I just couldn't resist, my card has taken a bit of a hit after a couple of orders much like yourself lol. Can't wait to get the lines together and hooked up, I had a look at the the fins on the head and can see what your talking about but that's an easy grind back. Thanks again.

Lol dont worry my card has melted ... You only have to grind off one tiny little fin by itself I'll go take a pic and send it now

looking good mate cant wait to see pics of the bike with that seat on it

Awesomeeeeeeee, seat looks nuts. Saw some of those bars at the track last week, very nice.

STOP now Nick or I can't talk to you anymore, hahaha

Stunning

Thanks guys i cant wait to get the bars and seat .... i went with orange bars as my new sticker kit has orange in it and i brought new custom orange brake lines so I've tied in all the colours throughout my sticker kit now.

In around a week or so it will all be together and washed detailed and the final product will be up i took a lot of time and research on all my parts thought and rethought a lot of things to get it looking just right .

Needless to say i couldn't even put a price on the bike anymore its worth more than id ever get for it .... I've spent too much ... got a receipt book as thick as the bible !!! if anything ill pass the thing down to my son when he's old enough and I'm too old and brittle to smash the thing around the trails !

for the amount of cash ppl put into these not point ever selling them just not worth it its great that u can keep it in the fam and pass it on and watch and have many memories of your son is there much more you can do to the bike lol you have done well with it each day I get on this forum top of the list is this or brendo's build always something new going on great inspiration to anyone who is starting to build there bike

for the amount of cash ppl put into these not point ever selling them just not worth it its great that u can keep it in the fam and pass it on and watch and have many memories of your son is there much more you can do to the bike lol you have done well with it each day I get on this forum top of the list is this or brendo's build always something new going on great inspiration to anyone who is starting to build there bike
so true it gave me the inspiration to start on my eldests bike ....... you guys rock and attention to detail is insane both this and brendos machines are worthy of being show pieces i just hope it doesnt stop yas riding em hard

Yeah it's a pwk 33

Latest posts

Back