LXR Anima 190FDX Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking awesome nick, like always dude.

Hey man if you have any off cuts left over could you upload a pic of the tubing?
and do u know how good the stuff is? im thinking of getting it for both my bikes but dont want to shell out $80 if the stuff doesnt last :)

Yeah man no problem I can send you a bit free of charge if you wanna suss it out bro I'll take a pic today for you

Sent from my HTC One M7

yeah dont worry about sending a sample, but thanks. stuff sounds like its ok just dont want to have it for half a year then it starts fading or cracking :) a pic would be awesome!

I've just read this thread from start to finish and enjoyed every minute. Your bike looks insane man. I've recently bought an LXR running a Daytona 150 twin cam. I have a fair bit of cash to burn on bling and upgrades and I've got some great ideas from your thread. Braided cooler lines are defs on my list now. Eventually I'll start a thread of my own for all to see. Until then I will enjoy watching this one. Good job on your build man

Cheers bud in glad you like the bike .. I'll be waiting to see your build thread mate all the best with it there great bikes

Sent from my HTC One M7

love the vid man its awsum hay next time you go to pp let me know ill come down for a ride and im sure damo would come aswell

Cheers mate ..... No problem I'll be in touch next time we head to Pac park

Sent from my HTC One M7

Hey man i have received my spoke coats :)
was wondering if you could upload a close up pic of the spoke coast near the hub and nipples?
thanks in advance :)

Yeah sure mine dont actually go right down where the spoke meets the hub they basically sit where the hub starts if that makes any sense ... ill get a few pics ...

Wouldn't spokey dokes be cooler guys lol. Only prob with me running spoke covers is that some would be fatter than others due to swelling spokes from rust.

they fit tight as mick and there greased up on the inside no water or rust would ever get in there id say they would preserve the spokes with all the grease i used to slide the suckers on

Time for an update its been a while so a few things are finally done :

Rebuilt the yz 250 master cylinder and kx 65 calliper and installed them tonight .

Kx 65 rear brake calliper
Yz 250f rear master cylinder
Hel custom orange brake line
STR brake adapter kit
Pro X sintered pads
Ipone 5.1 dot fully synthetic brake fluid

Rebuilding the master ( sorry didn't take pics of rebuilding the calliper )

master rebuilt :

All installed on bike :

Bloody beauty mate. Top stuff;)

Looks good nick, did you have to change the wheel spacers? I remember hearing someone had alot of trouble with something like that

Great looking bike I like the red bolts to.
Can't wait for Thursday or Friday my Lxr should have all the new bits finished and fixed and be able to be ridden again

Looks good nick, did you have to change the wheel spacers? I remember hearing someone had alot of trouble with something like that

Great looking bike I like the red bolts to.
Can't wait for Thursday or Friday my Lxr should have all the new bits finished and fixed and be able to be ridden again

No mate didn't have to change anything it all lines up perfectly

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Nice one mate, I know who I'll be taking my brakes to if I have any troubles.

Nice one mate, I know who I'll be taking my brakes to if I have any troubles.

Ill aways help you out mate cant thank you enough for your advise bud I'm keen to make you up a set of aero flow stainless lines for your cooler it needs them on such a insane rig !! cant help but look at your lxr thread once a day lol ..

On another note I've got the back brake system setup and bled out tonight . I spent a good hour getting all the air out due to my ocd nature and the fact the line / master and calliper were dry as a nuns you no what ha ha !

What can i say .... the kx 65 rear calliper / yz 250f master combo is insane so plush and linear its ridiculous I've got bucket loads of adjustment thanks to the str bracket setup and I'm very impressed to say the least ... i was trying to justify the costing on the whole setup and now i finally can I'm over the moon dunno why i was contemplating ever selling this rig it just keep getting better and better very happy man tonight !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back