Lxr Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have a site were i can get all the wiring including the electric start with battery?

you would either need the newer klx110 engine , with the elec start installed stock . or a ksr110 engine as they come with the electric start.

Or old engine with the newer or ksr cases.. id say you would have to change some internal things anyways.. not really worth it.

Regular klx110 engines have the electric starter boss blocked off.

Was a big weekend im not all here yet lol ... where you plan on getting a klx engine from ?

Well i was going to get a 2010 of some guy but he pulled out:(

Should be getting a 66mm forged piston (188cc) for this thing as its blowing alot of smoke.

Maybe new v2 with tak rockers , ported , ti retainers etc etc...

Not really fussed with this bike anymore , now with all these 50's i got to ride lol...

Woggy, if you aren't getting a thrill from it, and don't wanna drop the big money, you can drop a stock YX/Z cylinder and piston on for a 155 SE. YX was copied from the SE and nearly identical. 2 base gaskets are usually needed, but otherwise a straight swap.
66mm/V2 alloy rocker option would be a LOT of fun though:)

B-Rad, just a thought: Off the LXR and get a KLX with e-start. Have Art do a KX65 linkage conversion and swap on some shortened 85 forks. You'll have a trick-as setup that works great and has nothing to do with those morons from Utah, or the Chinese :)

KSR's are not e-start, but some Asian market scooters are. The case half is under $100, and the electrics should be easy enough to source. Just look up the fiche and see what it takes.

Last edited:
ha ha .

Well i just bought a 66mm forged setup off terry the man . should be sweet.

Need to upgrade the brakes , the rears anyway , and it should be sweet to thrash for another 6 months lol.

really want the taky 4 valve and ddowndraft pumper tho Mmmmm

B-Rad, just a thought: Off the LXR and get a KLX with e-start. Have Art do a KX65 linkage conversion and swap on some shortened 85 forks. You'll have a trick-as setup that works great and has nothing to do with those morons from Utah, or the Chinese :)

KSR's are not e-start, but some Asian market scooters are. The case half is under $100, and the electrics should be easy enough to source. Just look up the fiche and see what it takes.

Yer That would be good, i will need to save up some more money:)))
Thanks for your help

ha ha .

Well i just bought a 66mm forged setup off terry the man . should be sweet.

Need to upgrade the brakes , the rears anyway , and it should be sweet to thrash for another 6 months lol.

really want the taky 4 valve and ddowndraft pumper tho Mmmmm

Flog the V2/66mm setup like it's yer step-sister who's leaving for college next week, and next year's hotel money can go towards the 4V:)

Flog the V2/66mm setup like it's yer step-sister who's leaving for college next week, and next year's hotel money can go towards the 4V:)

Just got the big box of parts :D:D what the hell is all this extra stuff in there that i didnt ask for lol . i aint complaining just dont no what half of it is ha ha , thanks heeps mate !

Anyway how much are these tak 4v's ?

Either that or i want to go the downdraft carby next , i hear it smoothes the power out abit , which is what i need , way to snappy atm lol.

301620_10150288676701941_779426940_7548923_2801666_n.jpg

Just got the big box of parts :D:D what the hell is all this extra stuff in there that i didnt ask for lol . i aint complaining just dont no what half of it is ha ha , thanks heeps mate !

Anyway how much are these tak 4v's ?

Either that or i want to go the downdraft carby next , i hear it smoothes the power out abit , which is what i need , way to snappy atm lol.

Damo,

I was out of bubble wrap, so I stuck extra parts in to fill the box:banana:
Should just be a cam chain, some valve springs, some new rockers, different cams, rev box, valve seals, gasket sets, stuff like that. Pretty much 50 spares.

Downdraft is a bunch of money, $700 or so. 32mm flatslide is under $200 and softens it a bit, adds up top. Retard the cam and timing a tad, drop the compression, run a long turn throttle, and ride more often instead of pickling your liver... lol

4V is $800 retail for head and studs. Bore kits start at $1200. $2100 for the killer kombo:
01-05-8046.jpg

Latest posts

Back