Lxr Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nar the rims are tough as nails i just want to do it for black rims .. and while there pulled down ano the hub gold for some bliing .. so pretty much wank factor on the wheels :cool:

But all i need is the sprocket to solve the problem completely , nothing to do with the hubs .. so i will be getting the sprocket first.

Nar pbk none of them run needle bearings ... people have been trying to find a needle bearing that will fit but theirs nothing out there that will fit so far.

The stock ones are still in perfect condition after the punishment ive given it, so a top quality bearing replacement should be fine for a long time to come.

um woggy i did see on a site i cant remember it now it was a uk pitbike store and it had a silver linkage setup you could buy and i noticed it had needle bearings in it

Hmmmmmmm

Not gonna say what price i got the bike for , for ken's sake .

But all up with a few spair chains/filters around $3500

v2
carb kit
Tb piston
Graphics
extra set of sprockets
2 D.i.d Chains
new rear tyre
sik50 gear shifter
Renthals

Thats everything i can think of thats on it.

Yer whenever they hold some races in qld ..

Few club days at fort lytton i mite go to .

If not blackduck mx park will be plenty for me . about 7 tracks there :D

Yer pbk i duno what that would be , but im pretty sure none of the china linkageas run needles

Last edited:
def get your rim's man, rim's are like mag's on car's they can really set off a bike.

I never had your linkage bearings in stock, but ive got em coming out of another branch, so ill be able to dispatch tomorrow :)

def get your rim's man, rim's are like mag's on car's they can really set off a bike.

I never had your linkage bearings in stock, but ive got em coming out of another branch, so ill be able to dispatch tomorrow :)

come on updates please. I love this bike! Can i have the website where you got the sticker kit from?

Magiksc for the 500000th time lol... search it in google its in USA..

And cmon its been like 2 days lol i said i wont even be near the bike for a couple weeks.

And roost , ill wait to pay for them bearings once i get home , should be tuesday/wednsday if thats cool.

Last edited:
Stop paying for anodizing and do it yourself... Engineering Hobbyist

It's not that hard and you can pick the dyes up fairly cheaply with a bit of a hunt :)

The worst thing to happen is you eff it up severely and send them to get re-anodized correctly :p

Kind of funny how pictures of my K-LXR build end up on an AU mini site......Those are copyright protected images.......HAHAHAHAHAHA! ;) Just messin with you man.......Hurry up and get to work on that bike!

Hmmm

Thought i would start a thread so it mite motivate me to spend some money on me bike...

24022010369.jpg

24022010365.jpg

THats all good & well but do they make this model for men? :D

*wipes drool off mouth* thats so trick man keep us updated.

but dont b stealin woggys thread haha

Nar post all the pictures ya want in here , that bikes amazing lol

Yer well....... still havnt done nothing lol :p
actually i bought a sprocket :cool:

Going blackduck tomorrow so i will be doing some sick wicked big jumps tho , will tryyy and get pictures and videos .

And yep.

Hillz shutup :cool:

Latest posts

Back