Lxr Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! The pictures of the anodized red hubs and linkage are from my build that were posted on MMU in the USA. Here is a full pic of the bike..........Still not done!

PICT0651.jpg

ah ok sorry dude while im at work i cant see the pics as work block's em, my bad

Nar the rims are tough as nails i just want to do it for black rims .. and while there pulled down ano the hub gold for some bliing .. so pretty much wank factor on the wheels :cool:

But all i need is the sprocket to solve the problem completely , nothing to do with the hubs .. so i will be getting the sprocket first.

Nar pbk none of them run needle bearings ... people have been trying to find a needle bearing that will fit but theirs nothing out there that will fit so far.

The stock ones are still in perfect condition after the punishment ive given it, so a top quality bearing replacement should be fine for a long time to come.

whats this sprocket problem?

100000th time again

Holes in the Stock Sprocket are to big..causing it to rock back and forth a little , sometimes...

Last edited:
Just ordered some black excels :eek:

Got the front hub pulled down , just need to do the rear

Then will be trying to find somewhere to get them Anodized yellow/gold .

And will have nice yellow/gold rim lock caps etc should look pretty cool.

And i think i mite have a Pc pipe in a week or 2 :confused: someone convince me to spend the money on something else :cool:

Should i colour the frame :confused:

Will throw a couple more pics up in a second just for the hell of it...

yer colour the frame it always looks mint having a different coloured frame

What colour would you go?

I was going to say white, but then it will look like a reovomx...

Yer not white , coz by the sounds of it that will be everywhere soon.

Thats the thing ... duno what would look good with it ... red? a bright red or anodize glossy red. or "maybe" yellow/gold to match hubs etc ...

I just reckon colour on the frame would make or break it depending what colour i go. hmmm

Yer not white , coz by the sounds of it that will be everywhere soon.

Thats the thing ... duno what would look good with it ... red? a bright red or anodize glossy red. or "maybe" yellow/gold to match hubs etc ...

I just reckon colour on the frame would make or break it depending what colour i go. hmmm

If you don't know what colour then don't worry about it... I was also thinking about red, but it would be kinda gay. It's no use painting the frame just for the sake of painting the frame...

best thing I found to do is going into paint or photoshop and roughly changing the colour so you can get a slight idea of what it would look like..

woggysbike.jpg

Use Photoshop and change the colour using the multiply tool... If you apply it to another layer you can switch the layer on/off for comparison :D

If anyone can do that for me would be lovely lol .. dont have it on this comp

Got some paint.net its alright but im pretty shithouse at it

If anyone can do that for me would be lovely lol .. dont have it on this comp

Got some paint.net its alright but im pretty shithouse at it

My job not good enough? lol

I would of photoshopped it, but I had to go out and get dinner, so i didn't have time..

No no no yours was... amazing :eek:

I tried and got a pretty good metalic red , looked alright ... just abit to out there hmmm

Gonna have to just stare at it in the flesh , works better lol

Everone likes pictures right?..

Was suppose to be getting a brand new set of hubs/spokes from pitster U.s and getting them to do the anodizing ..... well 4 weeks later cant get a straight answer out of them , will msg them again and again , if they dont answer in time im just gonna true these up and run them black on black , sick of waiting and want to go for a braaaap.

Without the gold hubs i was thinking yellow/gold spokes between black hubs black rims look triiick but meh

After this i want suspension done , then thinking a daytona .

28042010714.jpg

28042010715.jpg

24042010690.jpg

26042010708.jpg

Latest posts

Back