Lxr Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nar lucky .. ive been talking to friggin matified for no shit about 4 weeks trying to get him to send me a new set of hubs and spokes so i can lace 2 sets of wheels ........ im offereing to send me fucn money to him and he just keeps talking shit .... takes him a week to reply after i send him 3-4 pm's..... pathetic

Yep thats him......Pulls that same shit with everyone.

He told me for 3-4 times that he had an adapter bracket that would bolt an LXR front caliper to my CR85 Showas and an experimental adjustable linkage rod setup he would sell me. I offered him money time after time and got little or no response about the parts...........I got fed up and told him to **** off. I ended up having a billet bracket and billet linkage rods made at a local machine shop, and it was quick and easy! I will never deal with Pitster Pro or "Mattified" again! F- them!

LMAO! The pictures of the anodized red hubs and linkage are from my build that were posted on MMU in the USA. Here is a full pic of the bike..........Still not done!

PICT0651.jpg

Sorry to thread jack guy's....just curious as to what bars are on your bike Speedfreak? i love em:D

hey woggy, i wonder if any of these dudes are worth contacting for hubs since old mate over in wank land is retarded..
Warp 9 Racing
DNA Specialty INC
maybe email them with the width and spoke count as well as sprocket and disk sizing..

oh an on the warp9 site dont look at the rims as you may have a cry at the price compared to wat you paid for yr excels.. oh and i done a bit of a search and the warp9's and DNA's have a very good strong review..

Got the excels for $100 and $107 ;)

Yer he come online to update his gay thread but no pm yet... probably reading this ..

Ill keep looking at options

woggy,

I'm going to send in my spoke samples to Bucannon on Monday, and should arrive there Wednesday. I need a second set for a super moto wheel set.

I think if you call them after Wednesday of this week and give them some of my contact info they could make a set up for you based off my samples. They don't keep specs on custom spoke orders, so if you don't act quickly, you will have to send in a set of samples also.

PM me if your intrested.

All good i got 2 of em . sent you one back and some $$

Let us no if theres any problems.

Thanks.

Finally done the stupid things

Didnt get the hubs done coz these batards sent me broke already .. i got a extra set of hubs so mite do them later on ..... maybe

Ktm 65 excels , with custom 9-gauge oversized Buchanan spokes! and SS nipples to suit , (thanks speedfreak for getting them for me)

These wheels should be pretty unbreakable now

Got blackduck this w/e!

17062010790.jpg

did you actually ride it with the 10 inch ? haha

also if its stripped to the frame get some photos of it so when someone strips there revmx or cini you can compare the actual differences between the frames

Have you got the klx mounts yet? If so could you please post a pic of the bottom plate

Nar didnt ride it lol had different pitch sprocket , was just seeing what it looks like . mite buy the right sprocket and give it a go tho

Oh yer and im getting some Klx engine mounts and this bad girl :D

P5250257.jpg

Nar its just pulled down to the roller atm , will get some decent photo's of the frame when im back down in the shed . dont really wanna pull it down further tho.

Gonna hopefully do the fork oil tomorrow .

"fused" havnt checked p.o box yet , he said should be today at the latest.............. but who knows

Latest posts

Back