Mini Long Distance World Record@!!@#!#@$!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything over 100ft and you will need to reinforce your frame.

Not even . if the chassis wasnt stock , then ya couldnt give the brand that done it any credit.

i got stock suspension/frame/swinger stock bearings and just hd spokes and excels ..

No plan on strengthening anything

Not even . if the chassis wasnt stock , then ya couldnt give the brand that done it any credit.

i got stock suspension/frame/swinger stock bearings and just hd spokes and excels ..

Straight up Woggy it's all about how nice you can put it down ..after all we all saw crankin take his agb27 50ft off a ramp ... if ya got the set up it's doable ..steeper you can get the downy the better I reckon .

I reckon ya got the skillz to pull it all day brother :thumbup:

good luck mate, i believe you can do this. just remember when your about to jump "i'v got mini riders behind me" :)
good luck m8

Seriously your asking for trouble. I highly doubt it will hold up. I will find out what Brent Brady did to his motovert pro when he got the record. I know it was a LOT on the frame and Motovert frames ain't exactly crappy.

It's well and good saying you won't need to but if it does happen there is a massive chance you will be dead at those ditances. All good going for glory and I hope you do it but it ain't worth your life.

The only thing id be worried about is, while practicing you will be hitting all these big jumps, come the day you decide to actually do it, id be going over the frame with a fine tooth comb looking for cracks or any signs of stress, or even just have a spare frame on hand for practicing.

would have to have some kind of sponser if it ever happened , so come the day im sure they wouldn't let me take anything over it . ya would think ? lol..

everything can break . on the right long distance setup you could do 150ft smoother then a 60ft kicker and casing .. so its nothing to do with the distance so much . just the style of jump

i personally would trust my bike over the type of motovert brady used . duno what mods they done to it tho.

would have to have some kind of sponser if it ever happened , so come the day im sure they wouldn't let me take anything over it . ya would think ? lol..

everything can break . on the right long distance setup you could do 150ft smoother then a 60ft kicker and casing .. so its nothing to do with the distance so much . just the style of jump

i personally would trust my bike over the type of motovert brady used . duno what mods they done to it tho.

Yeah the jump definately has a lot to do with it. The crusty night of world records had a MASSIVE gradually sloping down ramp. The ideal setup.

Well he did land 140ft in practice even though it wasn't official. I think it was just the usual frame strengthening. Will try and find out.

with the CRF's they cut the frame in half add in a solid bar, weld it back with gusets on the head steam also

Yeah the jump definately has a lot to do with it. The crusty night of world records had a MASSIVE gradually sloping down ramp. The ideal setup.

Well he did land 140ft in practice even though it wasn't official. I think it was just the usual frame strengthening. Will try and find out.

Dunno Motor I wasn't so sure bruz ....I reckon the downy was waaaay too flat for a mini ... no way you need that much downy after all it was set up for a much longer trajectory for the 500 doin a footy field not 140ft .... you can do 140 on a freestyle setup if ya got the balls ... but don't do that Woggy lol ... but yeah I reckon ya want it heaps steeper than crusties ... steeper you can work it the lighter you can put in down I reckon ..again that's how Crankin took his sorryon 29 out to 50ft without bending it . Also I reckon you need a setup you can drag back brother that way you can do 10f at a time till you are there ...this will help ya keep some steepness in the downy as well ....but yeah mate you're the one thinkin about it .

so you any closer to breaking the record woggy?

He has already broken the frame on something not even close. :b_grind:

I think he now realises that anything over 100ft on a mini, would definately need some sort of frame strengthening.

im pretty sure the frame cracked because he wasnt running all of the engine mounts..

a quick weld up and he'll be good to go..

im pretty sure the frame cracked because he wasnt running all of the engine mounts..

a quick weld up and he'll be good to go..

I was only stirring. :lol_hitting:

I still think your asking for trouble if you don't at those distances though.

as long as the down ramp is good there should be nothing to worry about..

but i think i heard him say he is still looking for more power... maybe a V2 or something..

Latest posts

Back