Mini Moto Series- 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brad you putting some pics up of track ???
cheers

anyone going that could give me a lift from newy ?? im flying from the goldcoast to sydney, and can get to newy, but i wont have my car to go watch :(

well made it to newy, and scored a lift out there, if ya see me out there hit me up im not racin couldnt get a form in or my bike down, but flew down to watch, red dickies shorts, green and black srh shirt look out for me n say gday, got my shit all ironed out and ready to go thanks to the mrs hahahaha

all i can say is it was a farkin awesme day

thanks for the great show brad

Gotta say a HUGE Thanks to Rusty Spokes, Lakes MX Club, ALL the Sponsors, Volunteers and the Riders who turned up! LOVED the Day!

Had a Heap of Fun and the Track was Good As!

Cant Wait to do it again soon :)

Yeah the Track was Real Fun!

Haha not sure. Like 2nd Last I think hahahaha. Doesnt bother me though, when I had a Good Day just Riding! :D

thats wat its all about going out racin your mates and having good on ya tommy and all pther riders that raced thank you and see you all next round if not in melb
:)

i would go to melbourne if someone would be willing to give me a lift down but i dont like my chances

yeh same deals.. yeh i think i got about 13th in one race.. the rest was at the back of the pack.. but i enjoyed it so much..

hey rusty, its number 88 here.. how come with the last 2 races ive entered im never on the sign on sheet?

they secretly dont want you to race LOL !!! just messin man !

was a good day of watching, a bit hot, didnt bother tryin to get the bike down from the goldie
but was fun drinkin beers and watchin u fellas !@

yeh its good to watch ay..

its really weird tho.. the first time i posted it and i still didnt get registered.

Dam im spewing I only just heard of this, otherwise I would have ridden the lakes round aswell. I should be at the cessnock round though so looking forward to that!

Dam im spewing I only just heard of this, otherwise I would have ridden the lakes round aswell. I should be at the cessnock round though so looking forward to that!

Ahh thats a pitty. Yeah Lakes was Real Fun! Good Track and Run well as usual by Rusty!

Well good to know you know about this now hahaha.

Come Along and Support NSW Mini Racing! Its always a Great Day Racing :D

Yep i'll be at cessnock no doubt, if it really impresses me I will try and get the mone for gwandalyn aswell. Just sucks as I dont have a national licence at the moment as I havent been racing so will have to go with the one ofs for this one.

When will entries open for the Kurri Kurri round on the 22nd May? Or Are you able to enter already?

Latest posts

Back