Minimotards @ Archerfield 22nd December

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best bet ducar would be to just come along and see how it goes
the organizers might not let anyone ride unless they pay there $20 so wouldn't want to tell you yes and then find out you couldn't. Alternately bikes could break or be badly crashed so once again would be a no ride there.

I will be trying to let some others have a putt on my bike towards the end of the session if I havn't broken it by then but if there are 10 people waiting to have a go then everyone wont get a chance unless i loose alot of track time for myself.

btw Squeeby is the track run clockwise or anticlockwise?
looks like you should be able to back it in at the end of the main straight if its clockwise......

fair enuff dude i will be buying a complete second bike for motard very early next year so will hit the prac sessions as often as i can

hey everyone im new to this forum and whole pitbike scene.
i just bought a 140cc dhz oilcooled ive been involved with big bikes since i was 5. i should be there to see what i need to run motard on the pitbike. is this like a club or anything or do they just do practice days.

thanks

have been told they do practice every Saturday and racing every Sunday. Not sure if they are setup like a club or part of a greater thing but track time is track time.......

btw who is bringing a camera?
I wanna try do some backing it in and need some video to prove that I did it or that I crashed....

Last edited:
Not set up as a club, anyone can come along, pay their $20 and ride for the entire session. As long as all the riders are going in the same direction we can choose, unlike the pocket bikes who just alternate directions each week. I like anti-clockwise marginally more than clockwise. I'll have my digital SLR for pictures and a Sony handycam for any trackside footage and a Kodak digital camera for onboard/helmet footage. I'm only one man though.

Well just got back from Archerfield Motard track - YOU ALL HAVE TO TRY THIS IT'S MENTAL! Truly amazing better than sex - Totally off the hook. Some video and pics should start filtering in thru the night.

There was even a guy riping it up with dirt tyres so no excueses! Next ride day will be in two weeks will start a new thread toinight with full details.

Photos from phone so not crash hot but hell you get the idea

motard1.jpg

motard2.jpg

ok that movies not working for some reason, so i've ziped them up into one file for you. Click here to download all movies play in quicktime

Last edited:
Sigh, was looking forward to it for ages and then right at the last minute something comes up. Gaaah, at least you guys had a good time.

Well just got back from Archerfield Motard track - YOU ALL HAVE TO TRY THIS IT'S MENTAL! Truly amazing better than sex - Totally off the hook. Some video and pics should start filtering in thru the night.

There was even a guy riping it up with dirt tyres so no excueses! Next ride day will be in two weeks will start a new thread toinight with full details.

haha that was me with the dirt tyres!! i should really get some road tyres

see you on the track next time

bye

it was my first time on the track too haha

it was awesome, im thinking about getting road tires and coming out to the track more often

this is my bike

l_1462a1bd617685faf07a79121b7b365a.jpg

rode it with dirt tyres and it was pretty stable, shows that u dont need road tyres to ride at the motard track haha

so come down to the track whenever you can, you will love it trust me

was hell fun didn't go to hard as was only wearing a jumper and im told the black stuff is not very forgiving ask spoon man ........

will be there first saturday they reopen..

Latest posts

Back