Minimotards @ Archerfield 22nd December

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that black stuff hurts......
hitting it hard at top speed doesn't help to much either
to make it worse it was right at the end, like was told they were doing last lap flag next lap and that was the last session........
just shows that the right gear is priceless, very slightly bruised, bashed and grazed but would hate to think what I would be like had i not been wearing all the right kit.

Sounds like u guys had a ball. Much damage to the bike spoon?

I cant wait to race nxt season! Looks like soooo much fun

hey guys sorry i couldnt make it family stuff. i was wondering when the next one is on?

Planning to be there :)

Edit: Just checked the Archerfield forum and it said first official meet of 08 is 6th January and there is an enduro planned for that day. Are you sure they're running on the 5th?

Last edited:
as I understand it sunday the 6th will be race day, practice will be saturday the 5th. they race every second week and practice every week on saturdays.
I will be there hopeing to have trailer finished by then and at least 1 bike set up. but even if i dont have all set up I'll still be there to spectate

saber

lol thanks for the heads up but I knew that :p Been riding there for over a year. I think I'll go on the Sunday, an enduro sounds like fun and something different from the norm. Also, it would be a good opportunity to try out the new bike if it arrives. Hope some of you guys can make it to the enduro, that would be even more fun.

aww man i mite be able to make it on the 5th but takin the 450 and 125 to manar on the 6th i mite b able 2 come

Endro sound fun, how long does it go for?
I might watch endro but as for riding, till i get used of riding for more than 15min with out dieing I’ll leave it to the seasoned guys. lol

BTW - just found a 12t front sprocket :) but it's 428 pitch :( All my sprockets are 420 pitch
What gearing do you people run?

I think the enduros usally last about 30 minutes and the riding is shared by a two man team so you're in luck crf50, 15 minutes ;)

Will have to check though because I'm not sure if that's how it will run on the 6th.

Edit: Just found out that the motard enduro is not definate yet. But turns out it's actually a 1 hour race shared by the two riders. I think I'll just go on Saturday.

Last edited:
well it looks like I won't be down for the 5th
was going to be a push to get new helmet and leathers repaired in time
now to top it off the motor in my van has shit itself.........

Showers expected on Saturday (5th) at Archerfield. Friggen' hell! Still aiming to be there for now.

Edit: Upon a closer look chance of rain is 80%, expected rain fall 10-20mm. I don't like our chances...

Last edited:
we arnt going to make it there this weekend trailer not finished and still seting up wheels will try for one sat soon

saber

Just depends how heavy it is. It's only supposed to shower so will probably be on. I sure hope the weather clears as I just got my MSO Pro and it's rearing to go :)

Just depends how heavy it is. It's only supposed to shower so will probably be on. I sure hope the weather clears as I just got my MSO Pro and it's rearing to go :)

RIPPING Sueeby , have ya cranked up the fork legs top and bottom yet ???

I can't imagine you'll need em stiffer ....Dan's been backin em off a fair bit for freestyle.... more than we've backed off any other china forks outta the box that's for sure .

ANYWAY :D :D :D

Yeah they're bloody stiff alright. Will have to see how it goes on the track before adjusting them.

More good news! Chance of rain is down to 60% and expected rain fall is only 1-5mm. I would say that Saturday practice at Archerfield will be on.

Latest posts

Back