MiniMoto SX Vegas May 7th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaza45

Reaction score
I've just booked my flights for the Mini SX in Vegas, just wondering if anyone else on here is going to fly the Aussie flag over there? :D

I've just booked my flights for the Mini SX in Vegas, just wondering if anyone else on here is going to fly the Aussie flag over there? :D

You won the tassie braaap series last year didnt you?

Good on ya mate hope you flog them yank's.....lol o the tassie rider

Yeah that's me roost666, and no I don't have a lot of money! There's 2 tassie boys riding and I'm hoping to be the 3rd, just need to finalise some details to get my bike there first as I'm going to NASCAR the week before. Probably get my ass kicked if I ride but it'll be a sick experience whatever happens!

not sure whether it's televised or not motovert, I saw some video of last years event and it looks off tap! We need tracks like that in Aus! Here's the link to the website Geico Powersports MiniMotoSX

Thanks Bilco, there looks like being 4 of us riding now so we'll stick it to 'em!

I am going and so is Mike reefman from victoria. I will be riding bike 153 and reefy is on bike 154. Riding Vets and 12 inch pro on a DOHC daytona 150 in a pitster.

my mate went to daytona or whateva its called he said theres heeps of rednecks fighting wen it finishes lol

Ha ha, sounds like a bit of entertainment there! We're heading up with Ambrose and the team and hopefully get to watch the race from the pits so should be away from the rednecks!

Sounds good sixeven, we'll keep an eye out for ya's! 2 of us are in 12" Amatuer and 2 are riding 12" Pro, riding braaap Maestro's. Only just entered so haven't got numbers yet!

Ha ha, sounds like a bit of entertainment there! We're heading up with Ambrose and the team and hopefully get to watch the race from the pits so should be away from the rednecks!

Sounds good sixeven, we'll keep an eye out for ya's! 2 of us are in 12" Amatuer and 2 are riding 12" Pro, riding braaap Maestro's. Only just entered so haven't got numbers yet!

We are going over the week before to watch Salt lake city supercross then do some testing with pitster(who are supplying the bike) thyen accross the vegas to race friday night before we go to watch the last round of supercross. Should be an awesome trip.

will do for sure man, I'm taking the laptop so will keep ya's updated!

Latest posts

Back