Miniriders Devlopment Site

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hi VIP's,

I need all your help.

We are close to launcing the new look site and need all you VIP's to test it a bit for us.

We need to get together a list of things that need to be fixed before we go live to make sure we get no other nasty surprises.

If you could log in and make a few test threads and have a play around that would be great.

All your current login details will work on this site.

The Database is 6 months old so nothing after that time will be on there untill the night of the transfer.

Miniriders Development Site

DO NOT GIVE THIS LINK OUT TO ANYONE ELSE!!!

Things I already know about:

• All the links in the main menu up to haven't been finshed
  • forum headings need a font change
  • the current poll module isn't activated
  • the latest thread or recent thread module is not updateing
  • the link for unread posts goes to a search function is that right?

Please add to this thread and I will update this first post.

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very flash.
When you click on a persons name and it sows you a drop down of options and ratings I liked the old 1 better.

Looks very flash.
When you click on a persons name and it sows you a drop down of options and ratings I liked the old 1 better.

Sorry dude but that's what VB4 does. Can't change that.

Wayno I'm still waiting for those smilies!!! LOL

ok i've had a bit of a better look at the dev site now i'm home

and i really like the design
the only thing i'd beg you to change from a design point of view is please change the font on the forum headers to non italic
i feel like i'm reading the site on a slant
leave it italic on the top nav bar beacause it suits the logo and the look but the redst can be changed

please

Last edited:
Looks the goods as usual,

my pointers...

-Insert Image from URL doesn't seem to work,
- Under latest threads, lastpost image doesn't exist, as do quite a few little gifs (I suppose this area is still being made)
- No link to user control panel?
- When viewing a persons profile the alignment of many elements such as text, images overlaps often...
- Search takes us to old Minriders not dev, is this possible to change so we can test?
- Maybe a little space between the MR logo and the add at the top of the page ?
- As for Italics Im with Coolie, feel like Im sitting sloped lol :D

link to the user cp is the user name in that section

it's currently the avatar

on the headers
the words are not central in the image they are at the bottom of the image and look cut off
in fact alot of them are in different spots they need to be uniform

Last edited:
- When signed in your profile picture on the side is a default photograph and not the one you put in.

Nice clean look! there's 2 "Gallery" links on the top/main navigation bar though for some reason...

Thanks Trav.

Everyone want to take another look please. Fixed a fair bit of stuff.

Just need a final list together so we can finalise it tonight and fingers crossed swap over tomoz night. :)

looks really good MM.

just noticed on the blog page that the logo pic is overlapping and the home button (if its meant to be visible) looks off..

only the bottom sponsor advert is clickable

the gallery link across the top takes you to this forum not the dev site..
same goes for the contact us link. and id say the target for that one is wrong..

when i click on my username and the hit the edit profile button it takes me to the mod cp panel lol

Latest posts

Back